igf-1 lr3 mixing with just bac water?

ronrr

i just bought a bottle of igf-1 lr3 and im confused on mixing can i mix it with just bac water or is white distilled vinager a must and how do i get it to 20mcg per tenth? not understanding the math

You can use just bac water if you plan to use it up fairly quickly. If you want it to last use acetic acid. Use the peptide calculator sticky to figure out the math.

You can use just bac water if you plan to use it up fairly quickly. If you want it to last use acetic acid. Use the peptide calculator sticky to figure out the math.

no offence but you are wrong. AA shouldent be used over bac water...
this whole AA for peptides thing is based off a WRONGLY understood study where they used AA with a peptide, but it was WATERLESS aa, NOT acidic acid from the store thats filtered.
I used to think this too. its a MYTH based off missunderstanding.
i use bac water now for a while and my igf1 is fine for weeks with resuslt.

here is an exmpl of what im talking about:
Glacial acetic acid is a trivial name for water-free (anhydrous) acetic acid. Similar to the German name Eisessig (ice-vinegar), the name comes from the ice-like crystals that form slightly below room temperature at 16.6 °C (61.9 °F) (the presence of 0.1% water lowers its melting point by 0.2 °C).[10]

A common abbreviation for acetic acid is AcOH, where Ac stands for the acetyl group CH3***8722;C(=O)***8722;. Acetate (CH3COO***8211;) is abbreviated AcO***8211;. The Ac is not to be confused with the abbreviation for the chemical element actinium. To better reflect its structure, acetic acid is often written as CH3***8211;C(O)OH, CH3***8211;C(=O)OH, CH3COOH, and CH3CO2H. In the context of acid-base reactions, the abbreviation HAc is sometimes used, where Ac instead stands for acetate. Acetate is the ion resulting from loss of H+ from acetic acid. The name acetate can also refer to a salt containing this anion, or an ester of acetic acid.

this whole AA for peptides thing is based off a WRONGLY understood study where they used AA with a peptide, but it was WATERLESS aa, NOT acidic acid from the store thats filtered.

Glacial acetic acid is a trivial name for water-free (anhydrous) acetic acid. Similar to the German name Eisessig (ice-vinegar), the name comes from the ice-like crystals that form slightly below room temperature at 16.6 °C (61.9 °F) (the presence of 0.1% water lowers its melting point by 0.2 °C).[10]

A common abbreviation for acetic acid is AcOH, where Ac stands for the acetyl group CH3***8722;C(=O)***8722;. Acetate (CH3COO***8211;) is abbreviated AcO***8211;. The Ac is not to be confused with the abbreviation for the chemical element actinium. To better reflect its structure, acetic acid is often written as CH3***8211;C(O)OH, CH3***8211;C(=O)OH, CH3COOH, and CH3CO2H. In the context of acid-base reactions, the abbreviation HAc is sometimes used, where Ac instead stands for acetate. Acetate is the ion resulting from loss of H+ from acetic acid. The name acetate can also refer to a salt containing this anion, or an ester of acetic acid.

JP any idea about how long IGR1 LR3 will last in bac water or sodium chloride? I have read all sorts of things for how long it will last. Anywhere from 48 hours to a month, to 2 months. Hope you or someone can clear that up. :)

pork chop u know your shit thanks i got all answers and what should i expect from 40mcg a day? or should i do 50-100?

JP any idea about how long IGR1 LR3 will last in bac water or sodium chloride? I have read all sorts of things for how long it will last. Anywhere from 48 hours to a month, to 2 months. Hope you or someone can clear that up. :)

If it is refrigerated a 40 degrees F/4 degrees C, out of sunlight, is cleaned before and after use with alcohol, and only sterile needles are inserted into the stopper, there is no reaso it won't last 2 months. If it get too hot, is exposed to sunlight for more than a few minutes at a time, ... etc then it can go bad as quickly as 2 weeks. How it is handled has as much to do with it as does it's natural tendency to degrade.
Just keep in fridge and be careful with it, and try to use it in under 2mo per mix (what I do, don't got data for that sorry, but my chemist cuzz also agreed with this statement the last time we talked about this. and my personal exp says the same to me)

Juced I respect you a lot and I know you know your shit but do you have studies to back this up? This is the first time I've ever heard this. My understanding, and what I have been told by everyone I know that has peptide knowledge, including peptide suppliers is that bac water is good if used in a short time, maybe a couple weeks but if you want it to last longer its best to use acetic acid. Acetic acid is said to keep it from degrading as fast.

Juced I respect you a lot and I know you know your shit but do you have studies to back this up? This is the first time I've ever heard this. My understanding, and what I have been told by everyone I know that has peptide knowledge, including peptide suppliers is that bac water is good if used in a short time, maybe a couple weeks but if you want it to last longer its best to use acetic acid. Acetic acid is said to keep it from degrading as fast.

I totally respect you and DO NOT mean to come off confrontational, but i have posted the same thing over 50 times so might come off as blunt below, but i mean NO disrespect, shit i still got 3 bottles of aa myself, then i talked to chemist and did some extra research and saw there is not any study with normal aa and peptide. i actually fought with the chemist and then he directed me to some info and form there i learned I should have done my own research in place of taking vets word early on.

the sellers are wrong, they jump on the popular bandwagon with NO study to back it up. and the study there was on AA was WATERLESS aa and was used on animal/tissue model, im sure it would hurt alot and probably not even be a viable option for human use even if it was easily found, then people started talking about AA extends shelf life... missing key points in the study.

all i can say is show me ONE study which normal aa was used in ANY peptide and that it extended life. there is NO backing to any of the places selling it OTHER THAN DEMAND for it. DEMAND = $ regardless of facts..

I will see if i find a study on bac water life of peptides, thing is every peptide can vary and handling of the peptide is a BIG factor, so what ever i may find is still to be taken with a grain of salt.
also it has NEVER been used for human injectable and aa/vinager might actually even DAMAGE the pep.
bac water is tested and used for many injection solutions and only has a mild preservative (same NAC). its the best option.
Ill see if i still got the waterless aa peptide study i mention too. but it really means nothing if i find it because it was an animal model and it wasnt a study on shelf-life at all, it was just what was used and it was used on the spot.

the ONLY thing worth investigating is how long will it last in bac water unders various conditions. but regardless of any outcome, bac water is still the best option for the peps imo.
You wont find a study on injecting aa into humans and of peps i think there was only 1, maybe a couple more.
Even my chemist friend (just talked to him again) doesn't understand how all this hype came to be with out ANYONE that hypes it having ANY study for the hype at all.
there is plenty on bac water being used and SAFE, but shelf life is related to soo many factors it can be weeks or months depending on setting.

ill see what i can find

Last edited:
If it is refrigerated a 40 degrees F/4 degrees C, out of sunlight, is cleaned before and after use with alcohol, and only sterile needles are inserted into the stopper, there is no reaso it won't last 2 months. If it get too hot, is exposed to sunlight for more than a few minutes at a time, ... etc then it can go bad as quickly as 2 weeks. How it is handled has as much to do with it as does it's natural tendency to degrade.
Just keep in fridge and be careful with it, and try to use it in under 2mo per mix (what I do, don't got data for that sorry, but my chemist cuzz also agreed with this statement the last time we talked about this. and my personal exp says the same to me)

Thanks JP, that was my guess also but wanted to check to see if anyone had real experience with just back and or NaClH2O. Sounds like if we use it within 60 days it should be ok. Good to know because I have a crap ton of Nac to use. :)

Thanks for the explanation pork. Yeah I did some searches last night and came up with no actual studies either. Just a bunch of bro-science. I personally have used bac water with it too and saw no difference. I will admit, I was just going by what everyone else has told me which is that the AA will keep it from degrading as fast. But it does seem there are no studies on this so I'm not sure where all that came from.

Im sorry but seriously this means jack shit to me. Copy and pasting some diatribe that has little relevance to your claim. Where in these paragraphs does it tell me in fairly basics terms that AA is not to be used to reconstitute.?
I can see plenty of reports & directions online saying that BAC water should be used to recon peptides and other compounds & very few if any that say use AA, so Ill give you that. What really needs to be defined or studies is how long does BAC water preserve and how much more effective is Bac water at keeping bacteria free after once used from a vial. So what I mean is how clean does one have to prep and how clean does that recond pep stay after its first penetrated with a needle compared to using Sterile Injectable water. No chemist in their right mind will tell you as a professional that reconstituting a compound for injecting in a single vial should be stored and re-used from that vial due to constant contamination after its 1st use. Think of it like drinking from a bottle, wash your mouth, drink, put it back in the fridge and repeat. Yeah your needle will be clean straight out of the packet, yeah your peptide has a very very small amount of Benzyl alcohol in it and many people follow this method without issue BUT has anyone tried the same method or risked the same method but substituted with Normal Sterile Injection water and measured the results ? A study on that I cannot find.

Last edited:
Can you please help me since you seem to know what you're talking about. I got 10ML of bacwater and 1mg of IGF1. i wanted to take about 60mcg (if that's the right unit) so is 60 units what im looking for?? I just want to make sure i don't accidentally use to much because everyone is saying use 30ML of bac water, but my container only hold 10. And i didin't get the caculation on the 30ML of water anyway. I'm really good at math but i just dont understand the formular or maybe quite exactly what im looking for. I think i have it right and just tried my first dose today of 50 units. Can you give me some insight??

Back