IGF1-LR3 dosing and recon math

PapaNoel

Hello.

Just wanted to make sure I've understood it right.
Planning to use GH and IGF1-LR3.

Dosing protocol would be something like this:
2iu GH in the morning.
2iu GH postworkout, 20 minutes before igf1
20mcg IGF1 postworkout. Only drink protein and wait an hour before real food while avoiding fats. Is this correct ?

Would be running the igf1 25 days on 15 days off. I've heard you can get away with it but safe approach is 30/30. Thoughts ?

So just wanna check my math here.
1mg equals 1000 mcg.
So if I reconstitute 1mg with 2 ml bac.
Thats 200iu / 1000mcg which is 5mcg. So each IU will contain 5mcg and 4iu will be 20mcg ?

Anything else I should consider ?
Thanks guys!

Last edited:
Its "my" idea for a different approach to PCT. (Still running standard clomid/nolva)
I know i'm not reinventing the wheel at all and this has been done many times, but read about it and sounds like a great addition.

Great recovery, fat shedding, muscle building, improved sleep cycles, better skin, ability to heal injuries very fast and so on.
Hopefully its what I need to get that little extra push when all steriods are removed and the "i hate this-period" starts in the gym.

Already running GH and on a 6month plan so will continue doing that.
Read that you also need to wait 20 min after injecting GH so they dont suppress and/or block something (I hate reading medical documents...)
Read that above 50mcg you will get the dreaded GH gut because your intestines are actually growing because they have the most igf1 receptor bonding.

So one week before starting pct, i'll run 20-30mcg for 25 days, paus 15, run 25 again. Paus 15 etc etc...

Back