igf 1 lr3 recon, Bac Water, NaCl, or AA?

hijacked

I thought i posted this already, and i cant find it anywhere. I have 100mcg vials of igf 1 lr3 and 1000mcg vials. Ive been using the 100 mcg vials, i just use BW to recon because i use all 100 mcgs at once. Now i need to recon my 1000mcg vials. I heard that i can use bacteriostatic sodium chloride for recon? Is this true? I need a refridgerated vial to last about 2 weeks. Should i recon with Acetic Acid or will the NaCl work?
While we are on this subject, I believe in using Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) throughout a cycle. I use 200 iu's 3x week. I have 5000 iu pregnyl amps. I have always used Bac Water to recon the HCG. I just noticed yesterday that the amps of water that come with the pregnyl are NaCl. Ive never used them as i stated earlier. Am i ok reconstituting my Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) with Bac Water? I need a 5000iu amp to last about 8 weeks.
Thanks in advance for your help.

Why don't you pre-fill and freeze the syringes with BAC water?

EDIT: Mod removed my link. Just google it...

Last edited:
I have used both AA and bac water.

Both work fine.

I prefer bac water because AA burns.

I had great results from using IGF with bac water and AA is okay.

I have used both AA and bac water.

Both work fine.

I prefer bac water because AA burns.

I had great results from using IGF with bac water and AA is okay.

Sorry to resurrect an old thread but ... why re-ask and type all this. LOL ... I have a crap ton of sodium chloride bacteriostatic. Will that work for all IGF products as well? Or will the salt in the bac water hurt the product?

Sorry to resurrect an old thread but ... why re-ask and type all this. LOL ... I have a crap ton of sodium chloride bacteriostatic. Will that work for all IGF products as well? Or will the salt in the bac water hurt the product?

NO issue using that, I use that and bac water with no issues.

NO issue using that, I use that and bac water with no issues.

Thanks J. P-chop! Does bac sodium chloride or plain old bac water give less longevity to IFG products? Or about how long will it last in those recons? Just want to make sure if I get some I don't waste it. LOL

Back