IGF DES: 1000% more anabolic than IGF!!

RUI-products

Official Sponsor
A potent form of IGF 1000% more anabolic than IGF. Heck of a line to start off with huh. Well let's take look at this a bit closer. First of all what is IGF and what does it do.

IGF is Insulin-like Growth Factor. It is a peptide chain consisting of 70 amino acids. In mammals it plays a primary role in developmental growth and exhibits anabolic effects once fully grown. It has a direct effect on cell growth and development. IGF is produced in the liver and acts primarily on the IGF receptors as well as secondarily on the insulin receptors. Its effects are regulated or mediated by IGF binding proteins. These proteins bind to the IGF rendering it inactive. This is how IGF levels are controlled in mammals.

DES(1-3)IGF-1 is a "cleaved" form of IGF. It consists of 67 amino acids rather than 70, bound by peptide bonds. What this modification has done is reduced the ability of binding proteins to render the IGF inactive. Therefore this form of IGF is much more potent at exerting its effects than regular IGF. There is simply more available to bind to both IGF and insulin receptors. It should be mentioned that while DES (1-3) IGF is probably the most potent form of IGF available, it has a relatively short active life, around 30 minutes. Therefore in our research more frequent administration may have a more substantial impact. There are also anecdotal reports or researchers noting a "site specific" effect while administering this form of IGF. Meaning the location where its administered seems to experience a more amplified effect of the benefits IGF offer to our research subjects.

To sum it up DES(1-3) IGF-1 is a much more potent form of IGF with a shorter active life that exhibits strong anabolic effects. The strongest measured anabolic effects of any IGF available. Also of note, as it also acts on the insulin receptor, it exerts the effects of traditional insulin at approximately 10% of the effect. It is a very interesting research compound worthy of our interest.

Get it here >> IGF DES 1mg

REFS:
*Jansen M, van Schaik FM, Ricker AT, Bullock B, Woods DE, Gabbay KH, Nussbaum AL, Sussenbach JS, Van den Brande JL (1983). "Sequence of cDNA encoding human insulin-like growth factor I precursor". Nature 306 (5943): 609-11. doi:10.1038/306609a0. PMID 6358902.
* Friedrich N, Schneider HJ, Haring R, Nauck M, Völzke H, Kroemer HK, Dörr M, Klotsche J, Jung-Sievers C, Pittrow D, Lehnert H, März W, Pieper L, Wittchen HU, Wallaschofski H, Stalla GK (January 2012). "Improved prediction of all-cause mortality by a combination of serum total testosterone and insulin-like growth factor I in adult men". Steroids 77 (1-2): 52-8. doi:10.1016/j.steroids.2011.10.005. PMID 22037276.
*J Neurophysiol. 2005 Jul;94(1):247-54. Functional characterization of des-IGF-1 action at excitatory synapses in the CA1 region of rat hippocampus.Ramsey MM, Adams MM, Ariwodola OJ, Sonntag WE, Weiner JL.
Source Department of Physiology, Wake Forest University Health Sciences, Medical Center Boulevard, Winston-Salem, North Carolina 27157-1083, USA.

Last edited:
I know but it would make it a lot easier if they were sold in 10 100mcg vials. I would be willing to pay extra.Ive placed plenty of orders with you guys. Thank you!

After The IGF is reconstituted how long does it last? That is the only problem I have with buying a 1mg vial.

but that's how its sold at 99% of places.
in 1mg vials

it should last you in fridge 6-8 weeks easy if kept right. i didnt to have any issues, of course less time the better.
but you are fine for weeks.

Do you recommend reconstituting in 0.6% acetic acid? Can bac water be used instead without hurting stability for 10 days in the fridge?

Do you recommend reconstituting in 0.6% acetic acid? Can bac water be used instead without hurting stability for 10 days in the fridge?

0.6% AA for peps is a myth that stemmed from the possible use of this (which has no water in it):
" Glacial acetic acid is a trivial name for water-free (anhydrous) acetic acid. Similar to the German name Eisessig (ice-vinegar), the name comes from the ice-like crystals that form slightly below room temperature at 16.6 °C (61.9 °F) (the presence of 0.1% water lowers its melting point by 0.2 °C).[10]

A common abbreviation for acetic acid is AcOH, where Ac stands for the acetyl group CH3***8722;C(=O)***8722;. Acetate (CH3COO***8211;) is abbreviated AcO***8211;. The Ac is not to be confused with the abbreviation for the chemical element actinium. To better reflect its structure, acetic acid is often written as CH3***8211;C(O)OH, CH3***8211;C(=O)OH, CH3COOH, and CH3CO2H. In the context of acid-base reactions, the abbreviation HAc is sometimes used, where Ac instead stands for acetate. Acetate is the ion resulting from loss of H+ from acetic acid. The name acetate can also refer to a salt containing this anion, or an ester of acetic acid. "

not water mixed with grocery vinegar. (even i was buying into this at one point so dont worry)

So yes Bac water is fine and your good for alot more then just 10 days. id say weeks if kept in fridge.

Back