IGF-DES pre test cycle

Solid Snake

Getting Big the Ology Way
so i just ordered some IGF-DES from GWP (a steal at $20) and was thinking about giving it a try for a month before my test/dbol cycle. So basically I will run it the 4 weeks prior to starting my cycle.

I was thinking if that went well i could then take 4 weeks off from it (the 4 weeks im on dbol) and then hop back on for 4 weeks while just on test, and then hop off until PCT. Does this seem like a reasonable/logically idea?

Thanks in advance

Seems like a great idea SolidSnake! I'm now running the same IGF-1 DES you will be getting and I'm stoked with the results thus far. And like you said at his insane sale price you have to be half crazy to not jump on it and at least try it out.

I am going to take a break in about a week then jump back on for 4 weeks during PCT.

Seems like a great idea SolidSnake! I'm now running the same IGF-1 DES you will be getting and I'm stoked with the results thus far. And like you said at his insane sale price you have to be half crazy to not jump on it and at least try it out.

I am going to take a break in about a week then jump back on for 4 weeks during PCT.

Are you doing IM injections and if so are you doing bilaterally in the muscle group being trained? I'm trying to figure out the best way to run it...I'm thinking Pre workout since I lift in the mornings and shower at the gym and head straight to work...I don't want to be taking needles into the gym to do it post workout.

Back