IGF LR3 a cheaper HGH?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tesseract

Hi guys! Long time no post! Hope everyone is well.
Been pretty busy with life and all.

Anywho, black friday rolled around and a certain sponsor had a great special on IGF LR3 so I bought 5 vials of 1mg each.

From my understanding IGF is insulin like growth factor it is long ranged (so it doesn't die in your body very quickly) and Arginine has been added to it in position 3 and Glutamine has been taken out. It promotes cell growth so no immediate results are seen except increased vascularity but that is probably due to the Arginine. According to the book called WORLD OF THE CELL, which is a book used in pharmacology university courses, a use of 80 mcg twice a day for 3 weeks is enough to see results in the long run. The cells are promoted due to hyperplasia, and then it should take about 8 months for the new cells to go from baby cells to adult cells. By results I mean, somewhat of an increase in skeletal mass, a better absorption of protein and a growth in the belly area due to the fact that most of our IGF receptors are in the belly. Any longer use and it will bind to your jaw, chin, wrists and make you look like an ape (portruding jaw, advanced chin, and wrists that melt in to your fists). It also says that this variant is systemic but the IGF wil bind first to the area where injected, if injected IM. These effects ressemble strongly effects of Human Growth Hormone, atleast on paper.

I am planning on pinning twice each day, 5 on, 2 off. 80 mcg, once pre workout (40mcg), once post workout (40mcg) for 8 weeks.

I will be running it without steroids because while it may seem like a good idea, steroids only inflate the existing cells, this creates new cells and they take a while to become mature anyway and I have about 7 months left til my next cycle.

Assuming that all this is true and that I want to focus on the growth of my legs and lats, would it be worth my while to inject directly in my quads and lats or am I chasing a wild goose? Does anyone that is really disciplined have any information on this, because most things I search on the net are half assed logs that are never finished or have no basis and this IGF business on paper looks pretty close to HGH. How long should it be run? Should I cycle it? This seems like a wonderful thing but no one seems to be using it correctly, or just flat out denies having any results.

Please answer
Thank you.

Last edited:
Wow a thousand posts to tell me one thing nice strategy to get your post count up. You have ruined my thread and all my questions remain unanswered. I will just scrap this thread and go ask my questions where you are not present. Good day to you sir.

I guess your post count was 3k + because you write 10 messages to explain one idea. On top I had several questions. you haven't read my post at all and I am pretty sure that the IGF is atleast somewhat legit since many people in my circle use it and one is an IFBB pro, since you determine someone's worth by weight, he is heavier than you cause he is 300 lbs @23 yrs old and I know for a fact he swears by it and has GH like symptoms, not all but some such as the gh gut, and really thick wrists as well as the jaw. Anyway why am I explaining this to you? You will just remind me you are 275 lbs and thus have experience. Go tell kids that PCT is useless so they can weigh 275 at 6' like you, and leave my thread alone.

Come on guys.....things getting testy. But I was gonna ask Jackle if he talks to himself much....lol....j/k bro

Let's chill , breathe and relax , we all just want the facts.

Its Morons like u that ruin sites like this! I offered u help u called me out! I showed u my shit U have no fuckin clue! Thats Obvious.

Don't call out for some one with experience when u have one of the most experienced guys here trying to help u ass hole!!!!

The Jackle

Now if u want to learn some thing again I ask u to ask an intelligent question!

i need you to take a chill pill.. i have been following your posts on this forum and i can see that your trying to help someone but 1. your too abrasive and hyperactive for your own good and 2. you just bashed a forum sponsor.. we dont appreciate that here.. so be nice ok??

btw, i disagree with you i have ordered igf from our sponsors and have bloodwork to prove that its real.. so take a chill pill!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back