IGF LR3, Questions...Im OVER steroids!

shainesboostin

Ok, so I am a type 1 diabetic and just started a DBOL, and TEST E cycle. My sugars are HIGH HIGH HIGH. I am taking way to much insulin!

Anyways, I have heard IGF can cause good gains, and seems to me like it would be good for my diabetes as it can increase insulin sensativity?

Are there good write ups on dosages/ reconstituting/mixing?

Any help is appreciated!

Ok, so I am a type 1 diabetic and just started a DBOL, and TEST E cycle. My sugars are HIGH HIGH HIGH. I am taking way to much insulin!

Anyways, I have heard IGF can cause good gains, and seems to me like it would be good for my diabetes as it can increase insulin sensativity?

Are there good write ups on dosages/ reconstituting/mixing?

Any help is appreciated!

IGF incredible but the results are much better when used with AAS. In a few days Im going to run a Mon/Wed/Fri split for 6 weeks.....3 weeks superdrol & 3 weeks P.C.T. @ 50mcg (25 bi-lateral) from purchasepeps

I've gatherd from searching a few boards and old threads, I think this will be most benifical as the first 3 are my lagging parts and the P.C.T are my stronger areas.

How did you reconstitute?

Did you do IM I assume?

Did you inject on NON workout days? Or just PWO?

Most users will inject second injection 45 minutes prior to workouts or post workouts. IGF-1 injections are intra-muscular (so it must be injected into a muscle). injections are totally painless as an insulin needle is very thin. You wont feel much more than a light pinch through the skin.

After each injection, its advised to eat a sufficient amount of Protein and carbohydrates. 30g Protein, 50g carbs should do the trick..

You always want to use an inslin syringe when using IGF. Measuring igf on any insulin syringe is simple. Each 1i.u is10mcg. It may seem like a very small amount but dont let it decieve you....

Once the desired dose is in the syringe, it is optional to add bacteriostatic water. Some report that adding the water eases the slight sting following the injecting but we do not feel it necessary.
Check out http://www.purchasepeptides.com they got some good info on the product there and the stuff is dirt cheap.

I dont know how IGF can cause INCREASED insulin sensitivity...I am under the impression that people with excess levels of growth hormone (the molecule which precipitates the release of IGF) can present with frank diabetes. That is to say, the presence of growth hormone in the serum decreases the activity of insulin.
BUT, you are definitely correct in your statement that IGF does in fact improve your sensitivity to insulin. If you happen to know exactly what is going on in this process, please share!

Conrad your statement should be corrected. If you reconstitute 1mg igf with 1ml bac water then each tic on slin pin would be 10mcg but if you use 2ml bw it's 20mcg so measurement depends on how it's reconstituted.

The igf peptide has nothing to do with gh. Igf is created after gh passes thru the liver. The igf peptide acts in a different mannor.

New to posting here in the forums, but I've gathered a bunch of great info over the past year from this site. I am also starting my first cycle of Igf, and the information in this thread is exactly what I've been looking for. I am still wondering about sub q or im injections tho, juiced you say sub q and Conrad you say im. Also I ordered 2mg from purchase peptides, each coming in a 1mg vial. Do I reconstitute by adding 1ml of bw into the 1mg vial of Igf? I'm going to do bilateral injections in my delts, is 25mcg sufficient to start?
Thanks for all the valuable tips!

Back