igf1 lr3 advise

49ER

I am ******!
Just wondering everyone experience with it. Is it at all like slin where I have to worry about eating carbs or drinking a shake a pin? How much better is hgh ?

Igf-1 is nice, my lab rat enjoys better pumps and increase in muscle fullness. It is not at all like slin. Can't comment on GH cause I haven't used it but its not really something you can compare.

Ok thx finally a reply lol im considering it I just didnt want something complicated where theres meal timing involved

Ok thx finally a reply lol im considering it I just didnt want something complicated where theres meal timing involved

My lab rat has never gone hypo from igf-1. Nothing like slin, but keep carbs around just in case.

Has anyone else had experience with igf? Id like to hear good reviews before putting up the cash I want hgh but no luck finding it besides the generics I have that still need to be tested

I have been using 50mcg LR3 immediately post workout for almost a month and am very happy with the results. Increased vascularity and muscle fullness. As well as faster recovery times. Only side effect I am experiencing is pain in all my fingers, it's now to the point I can't even make a fist in the morning. But that might just be because I focused most of my shots in my biceps.

I love lr3. Same benefits mentioned above. Vascularity and pumps are the benefits I notice most. However, my rat has experienced hypo symptoms at 80mcgs. My friends rat as well. Personally, that just tells me the product is genuine. No complaints.

Back