Igf1 lr3

Bluelabel

Hi Guys,

I am new to the peptide game and i was wondering if anyone knows much about IGF1-LR3. I have heard some good wraps about it but a little more info wouldn't go astray. What dosages should you do daily or weekly, should you mix it with anything to get better effects, what are the side effects when using it etc,.,. any info would be much appreciated.:biggthump

Bluelabel

Blue. I have used lr3 at 80mcg,60mcg50mcg40mcg and 20mcg. I think 40 has been good. This was always used with AAS. I think it's good stuff whether on cycle or not but much better while cycling. It's also very good during post cycle therapy (pct). I have tried 5 on 2 off, ed, eod, and I'm sticking with 5 on 2 off for now. I like every day but at about 4 weeks it seemed to not be working as well. The thing is, you just find all the info you can then when you are comfortable give it a run and experiment with the doses and shot timing. Pwo was the general concensus for a while but it's said to mess with natural mgf. Right now I'm trying 40mcg three hours pwo. It's all about trial and error with this stuff because no one really knows the best use as of now.

Back