Igf1 mixing question............

DW222

I know this topic have been brought up MANY times, but personally I have not seen anyone post any visuals for anyone to see. I am picking some igf1-lr3 next week, but I just want to make sure I have the calculations right.

I currently have the U-100 pins 1 cc.

Will be using

1ml Bac water
1ml AA
1mg igf1

so if I put two ml of liquid in I guess that means tick 5 (10 Unit) on the u-100 will give me 50 mcg. So each tick is basically 10 mcg ? ?

I have attached some pics for those who want to see. Sorry for asking a noob question. But I am horrible with math.

View attachment 559503View attachment 559504

Don't put AA, that is a myth, and when it was used in tub like research, it was waterless AA.

Ya I remember reading, you saying something about that. But do my calculations look right ? pretty sure they do, just want to be 100% sure before. So I guess I should put 2 ml of Bac W

Last edited:
im planning on running 40mcgs ED. I have a 1000mcg bottle that I'm worried I can't make it through before it would start to break down in the Bac water. If I was to inject 3cc into the igf and take 2 pins and pull out 1cc in each, would I be able to freeze those for later use? I've seen all the bro science in here and I'm more confused then anything!

Back