im back muther fukkers

pullinbig

Community Veteran
so no more bull shit. lolololol. finally got my internet access after moving 5 weeks ago. damn didnt realize how much i missed you guys.

Fuck yeah!!

You missed us? You have no idea, I felt like a lost little puppy logging in and checking the chem section...is pb here? maybe today? I even thought about offering to give away free cats that have deviant sexual behavior. :)

pullinbig said:
so no more bull shit. lolololol. finally got my internet access after moving 5 weeks ago. damn didnt realize how much i missed you guys.

Brings a tear to my eye.

Alright, enough of this maudlin display of sentimentality.

good to see you. Iv missed the sexual cat stories. Also how do you feel about neuterd cats? Are they just as good for you? I just got mine neutered and was wondering.

put him on test and he'll be good to go. if he gets up to a g/week you may wanna get him declawed though.

:wavey: whats up bro? Glad to have you back! I assumed you left us in search of other forums to proclaim the gospel of ba abuse.

ld50 said:
:wavey: whats up bro? Glad to have you back! I assumed you left us in search of other forums to proclaim the gospel of ba abuse.

naw jes got lockout from the web for a few weeks.

hey that oral Winstrol (winny) in peg400, is that with no solvents? and i guess itll be a suspension as well?

nice to hear from you my freind.

Yeah, wahoooo... pullinbig . We love you.
I have 2 young felines that I would love you to meet.

pullinbig said:
naw jes got lockout from the web for a few weeks.

hey that oral Winstrol (winny) in peg400, is that with no solvents? and i guess itll be a suspension as well?

nice to hear from you my freind.

Yes sir, without solvents. I am questioning my memory now, but I believe that is was a solution, rather than a suspension.

Back