Im Curious

I've definitely absorbed alot from reading PB's posts, and some from IA's as well.....

As well as BigPaul from MMI...

i know for a fact that ive picked up some good advice from this board , if you think you know it all then your a dumbass lol . i get people comeing up to me in the gym fairly often thanking me for showing them stuff . i dont mind helping them at all IF they follow my advice but i dont have the patience to tell them one thing and watch them do another .

thats a god point dawgy. i am still learning new stuff to try. remaining teachable is very important. once you think you know it all you stop learning and eventually stop gaining.

if you havent tried somnething, like different equipment, different training styles, etc....dont discredit it. if you lack the experience (not opinion) then simple dont comment on something.

DADAWG said:
i i dont mind helping them at all IF they follow my advice but i dont have the patience to tell them one thing and watch them do another .

these kids do exactly that lol
every time they see me they ask what they should do next..then i see them doing something that they knew they were gonna do next..i really try not to say anything but i dont wanna see these kids fuck themselves up

this board has changed my whole perspective on lifting..Pb puts the routines as basic as they get and you know what as long as you spend time in the kitchen and in front of your plate you will grow like its your job :)

I am always willing to learn more and you know what i am going to be learning more till i am an old fart..

Back