IM doing it... what should i expect?

Luvs2bbrown

hey guys...

i know i have asked this question b4 .... but i've come to a decision... i need to go on Clen... i will be starting tommorow....
the tabs are .04... i was told to start with half a tab a day...

n e tips on what to be expecting?

Thanks! Wish Me Luck...

good luck with ur Clen sweetie. My advice would be to make sure that you are taking some extra potassium,cal/mag and perhaps some Taurine. This will prevent any cramping.
Do expect some shakes and possible headaches. I'm lucky in the fact that I don't get the headaches but the tremors....lol.....oh, they're fun!
Try to take in as much water as possible.(i keep my water intake at about 4-6 litres a day)
Are you doing two days on, two off or are u going to go every other day?

Fyre said:

Are you doing two days on, two off or are u going to go every other day?

hey fyre...

i am def.. going to be drinking water 24/7...

what do u suggest i do??? 2 days on? two off? every other day??? im not sure...

I myself do two on, two off, but a lot of people find that because clen stays in the system for i believe it's 48hours, they find it too strong to do two days in a row. Every other day is good too. Are you going to take the ECA stack or yohimbine on your off days to the Clen as well? Try both ways and see what you like better. Keep us posted on how you're doing okay?

hey fyre...

i wasn't goin to be takin an ECA stack or Yohimbe on the off days...
Im not a big fan of ephedra....

is there n e thing else that would be good to take on the off days? maybe XENADRINE EFX?

Luvs2bbrown said:
hey fyre...

i wasn't goin to be takin an ECA stack or Yohimbe on the off days...
Im not a big fan of ephedra....

is there n e thing else that would be good to take on the off days? maybe XENADRINE EFX?

I guess u could take the ephedra free Xenadrine. It's just to keep somethng in your system. You're afraid of ephedra but ur not afraid of Clen?

i know how dumb it sounds.... but its true, like i was takin 6 Xenadrine a day and i just didn't like the results or the sides from it.... at all...

i hear the sides aren't near as bad and the results are much better in the Clen.... what do u think?

I find the results far better on Clen than on just the ECA stack but the sides for me are far worse on the Clen. My heart feels like it's going to pop out of my chest when i'm on the Clen. My pulse is soooo heavy when I'm on the Clen. I just get a little jittery on the ECA stack. It doesn't affect my sleep as much as the Clen either. But it's really a personal thing. Some people find they get better results on the ECA stack than the Clen. Are you doing okay on it so far? Tremors? Cramping? Sleeplessness?

hey fyre...

wow, can i just start by thanking you for all your help! :)

i haven't started it yet, i will be starting on tuesday....

ok, can u tell me if this sounds right...
its the .04 tabs and the person i am getting them from is telling me to take 1/2 a tab for the first 2 days then up the dose to find my tolerance... also to take them every day for 2 weeks... then off 2 weeks... does this sound right to u?

also, when is it best to take them? before workout? if so how much before???

thanks again fyre, luvs

Luvs2bbrown said:
hey fyre...

wow, can i just start by thanking you for all your help! :)

i haven't started it yet, i will be starting on tuesday....

ok, can u tell me if this sounds right...
its the .04 tabs and the person i am getting them from is telling me to take 1/2 a tab for the first 2 days then up the dose to find my tolerance... also to take them every day for 2 weeks... then off 2 weeks... does this sound right to u?

also, when is it best to take them? before workout? if so how much before???

thanks again fyre, luvs

First off, I've never used the tabs. I've only used the clen syrup. But I would definitely agree to start with 1/2 tab to assess your tolerance. I wouldn't take them everyday myself as your system will get use to it really fast. i take mine first thing in the morning and then again mid afternoon. If I take it too late, I can't shut off at night. Everyone is different luvs, some people can take it everyday for two weeks straight while others prefer the one on, one off, or the two on, two off. I myself prefer the two on, two off or sometimes I'll go every other day. You certainly don't want to be on it for longer than three weeks though. Hope that helps sweetie.

Fyre said:
First off, I've never used the tabs. I've only used the clen syrup. But I would definitely agree to start with 1/2 tab to assess your tolerance. I wouldn't take them everyday myself as your system will get use to it really fast. i take mine first thing in the morning and then again mid afternoon. If I take it too late, I can't shut off at night. Everyone is different luvs, some people can take it everyday for two weeks straight while others prefer the one on, one off, or the two on, two off. I myself prefer the two on, two off or sometimes I'll go every other day. You certainly don't want to be on it for longer than three weeks though. Hope that helps sweetie.

hey fyre...

im gonna do the 2 weeks on 2 off and take the tabs 2 days on 2 off.... it seems the best way to go... thanks again for all the help..

Couple days in Luvs, how are u liking it? Are ya all shaky and stuff...lol...I remember my first time using Clen.;)

Fyre said:
Couple days in Luvs, how are u liking it? Are ya all shaky and stuff...lol...I remember my first time using Clen.;)

hey hun,

i wasn't able to get my Clen until yesterday... i got 50 tabs of the .04... my friend (who is also a female) cycled clen before and told me to follow this routine :
Day 1 & 2 take 1/2 a tab in the morning and half around 5
Day 3 & 4 tale 1 tab in the morning and 1/2 tab around 5
Day 5 and so on take 2 tabs every day

Do 30 min of cardio on an empty stomach in the morning
* NO Carbs after 5 *

How does this sound????

p.s I took my 1/2 tab this morning and went to the gym to do my cardio, no sides yet :)

Hey Luvs. I too would suggest starting with 1/2 a tab. I think taking the other 1/2 at 5 may be too late in the evening but give it a shot. I normally take mine first thing in the morning, say 8am and then my second dose at 2 or 3pm. They're 40mcg's right? You might find that two tabs a day at 40mcg might be too strong for you but give it a try, if it's too strong, you can always drop the dosage right? Good luck sweets and keep us posted.;)

hey fyre...

yea they are the 40 mcg's.... if its too strong i will def. drop the dosage :) thanks for all the help! and I will def. keep u posted! thanks hun!

hey again, ok its 2:20 and i took my other 1/2 tab about 20 minutes ago.... for breakfast i had 2 eggs and for lunch i had a pita w/ grilled chicken and tomatoes.... im still STARVING! :) does clen tend to make people hungry? cause normally im a person that doesn't eat a lot....

what is good to snack on if im in a bit of a hurry???

Hey guys,

Well, its late Day 4, and I am up to 1 1/2 pills .04....
So far, a little shaky and warm, but nothing i can't deal with....
Tommorow I start the max dose 2 tabs... :)
xoxo Luvs

Luvs2bbrown said:
hey again, ok its 2:20 and i took my other 1/2 tab about 20 minutes ago.... for breakfast i had 2 eggs and for lunch i had a pita w/ grilled chicken and tomatoes.... im still STARVING! :) does clen tend to make people hungry? cause normally im a person that doesn't eat a lot....

what is good to snack on if im in a bit of a hurry???

Clen doesn't make me hungry but if your hungry, eat. Your body is probably using the calories that you are putting in more quickly thus causing you to be hungry. I like to keep some hard boiled eggs in the fridge or some cut up chicken breast and I just munch on that when I'm hungry. Don't be afraid to eat just watch the type of foods that you snack on. Veggies are always great too but I find that a protein and/or fat source satisfies me more.

Back