I'm going to start banning people for there attitude withthe newbies

From what I've seen is that people who have ZERO experience are "quoting" mods and other members when it comes to the questions that they ask. Although most information they spit out is correct, they act like they know it all. Quit giving NEWBS such a hard time! Of course there is a time and place for roids but 15 yr old doesnt need them! A 6' tall man at 135lbs DOESNT need them. Should we make fun of them? Maybe... lol But com'on NEWB is a internet created word for people who are ignorant. Ignorant doesnt mean they are retarded... it just simply means they do not totally understand the subject at hand.

I have the same bullshit on sites I Mod at.
I have to say over and over thet :Their is no dumb question!" We all had to learn somehow and alot say "Use the search button" Thats all good and all but info changes in our sport byy the day at times so some searched material is no longer the norm.

Thats my rant and great point Dread!

gator

Thanks guys.... like most people I visit numerous boards and man you can get just beat down for asking a question.

Boards like this are awesome because you get to hear directly from people who have already walked were you are thinking about going and what they already know is crucial to making a decision.

Plus lets be honest, starting testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) is scary as hell.... so asking a ton of questions sometime over and over are a way to come to terms with making a decision.

So again, thanks so much for your decision to make it a little easier for us that are new to the Board.

Agree 100%. I find it annoying when people dump on not only "noobs" but on members in general when they don't like the question that is being asked. It seems as though we have a few people who are trained in relationship counciling as well.

Agree 100%. I find it annoying when people dump on not only "noobs" but on members in general when they don't like the question that is being asked. It seems as though we have a few people who are trained in relationship counciling as well.

100% AGREE!!!!! I set back and watched for a while and thought, there is A LOT of information on this board, BUT DAMN, you will get killed if you ask a question!!!!!! AND I HAVE AN EXERCISE SCIENCE DEGREE!!!!!!

Even though we do tell them to use the search button, we all forget we were once newbies here. Hence, at work, or anywhere for that fact.

Even if you were retarded and ask questions that are not intelligent it's not an excuse for anyone to treat you like shit here. TO be treated like shit here you have to be someone's friend. Then it's okay.

hey all ,,

thanks Dread Pirate Roberts , actually when i read ur subject makes a little bit brave to be a member , i was afraid that will happen if asked , as u know guys this is not a software or hardware questions , it could be a dangerous consequence , so the newbie need a direct answer for sure

Even if you were retarded and ask questions that are not intelligent it's not an excuse for anyone to treat you like shit here. TO be treated like shit here you have to be someone's friend. Then it's okay.

Yep - gotta be friends to be abused here - like DPR and Biggin

I'm kidding dude - don't ban me - wonder what happened to him, though?

I wish i had responded earlier to this thread..... Its probably one of the best ones that i've seen since i joined the board. I don't care who you are, when you are new to the world of aas, it is probably one of the most nerve wracking times in your life that you will ever go through. You submit yourself to being a human science project in a world where there is no true exact science, because every drug will effect every user differently. The only way to truly find out what works for you is to roll the dice, and its much easier to committ yourself to doing that if you have the help and knowledge to at least make a "calculated, educated, guess" at what you are considering trying. Ask away. There are no stupid questions.

i guess im considered a "newb" but people gotta relize if your a new user to this site doesnt mean ur a new user to aas an the world that surrounds it. but as for asking questions even the most experienced user should still have questions time after time. its the human condition. but all these guys sayin they're afraid to ask a question i would have no idea why? ive asked an never had a prob wit ne one being uptight or anything like that on here. but come on dont be afraid its not like there gunna jump threw ur comp. an bite ur freaking head off. lmao. im mean come on people. lol. steroidology is the best just my two cents.

Back