I'm having a hard time eating....

eynow

Ok so I started my test e cycle two weeks ago and I've been trying to take in 6,000-8,000 calories a day and I'm just having a hard time eating. I would like to know what my diet should be and what others are eating and so on. Any help is much appreciated. Thanks.

Ok so I started my test e cycle two weeks ago and I've been trying to take in 6,000-8,000 calories a day and I'm just having a hard time eating. I would like to know what my diet should be and what others are eating and so on. Any help is much appreciated. Thanks.

Test e would make me so hungry I never had a prob eating on a test e only cycle. Are you running any orals? or just test e?

I dont know then man. Test e always made me hungry. I ate like a monster. YOur going to have to force yourself to eat. How many cals and protein are you taking in daily right now?

I dont know then man. Test e always made me hungry. I ate like a monster. YOur going to have to force yourself to eat. How many cals and protein are you taking in daily right now?

Protein I'm taking in 150g just with protein shakes, celucore whey. With foods probably another 50g-60g a day. Calories probably around 2000-3000 a day.

Protein I'm taking in 150g just with protein shakes, celucore whey. With foods probably another 50g-60g a day. Calories probably around 2000-3000 a day.

How much do you weigh? 60g protein from foods?? you must be eating nothing. Anyway if your having trouble eating, invest in a blender

Last edited:
Same as I just posted

Ok. I was thinking you increased it when you started your cycle. I'm a big fan of listening to your body. I would say ride it out and eat as you need to. I wouldn't force feed myself, as that leads to other issues such as constant nausea or (food something, i can't remember the name but your body starts rejecting the items you are eating). Not saying it happens to everyone but your body knows what it needs. Meh I dunno like I said I would just ride it out and wait for my appetite to return.

Or if push comes to shove start running a peptide combo (research first) using GHRP-6 (side effect is an increase in hunger for some) and CJC.

Unless your training for comp, it's not a race so no need to rush and even then it's still really not a race.

You don't need that many calories, man. Unless you are a serious ectomorph you run the risk of gaining a lot of fat. And you are only on test. I have made that mistake a couple of times. Just eat a balanced and clean meal every 2-3 hours and the weight will come.

60g of protein from food is not enough man you should be getting that at breakfast your going to have to force that shit down or your wasting your time

Invest in 3j (nutritionalist, click ad on right) NOW and you won't regret it. This will be worth more than your roids. For starters you are not eating enough real food. 50-60g of protein from real food is terrible, that's one chicken breast. So youre saying you have trouble eating more than one meal a day? Post what you eat/drink daily.

8000 calories! Jesus, that's some Jay Cutler type intake son! Unless you are a 5% 300 pounder then you only need half that tops. I'd be having trouble putting 6 to 8k clean calories in too man.

Usually eat a protein bar apple and banana for breakfast and drink and protein shake. From that to lunch I drink 2 to 3 bottles of water. For lunch is usual either turkey and ham white wrap or albacore tune old bay and white rice on a white wrap and drink green tea. More water and another protein bar. For dinner it usually depends. Steak or chicken or sometimes more tuna. Then a shake then usually after gym another shake and bar.

Usually eat a protein bar apple and banana for breakfast and drink and protein shake. From that to lunch I drink 2 to 3 bottles of water. For lunch is usual either turkey and ham white wrap or albacore tune old bay and white rice on a white wrap and drink green tea. More water and another protein bar. For dinner it usually depends. Steak or chicken or sometimes more tuna. Then a shake then usually after gym another shake and bar.

That looks like a ladies diet. I urge you to invest in 3j. If you're willing to spend hundreds on gear, you can spend a little extra for a nutritionalist. We all know it's 80% diet. At least look at the stickies in the diet section. 3j has sample diets for bulk and cutting. Energy, hunger and muscle gain will increase 100 fold once you nail down his diet. I would post what you should eat but I would be stepping on 3j toes since he helped me too.

That looks like a ladies diet. I urge you to invest in 3j. If you're willing to spend hundreds on gear, you can spend a little extra for a nutritionalist. We all know it's 80% diet. At least look at the stickies in the diet section. 3j has sample diets for bulk and cutting. Energy, hunger and muscle gain will increase 100 fold once you nail down his diet. I would post what you should eat but I would be stepping on 3j toes since he helped me too.

Thanks man. I looked to the right but don't see the ad. With my type of work tho its hard to eat during the day

I don't think by helping you're stepping on anyone's toes, if this was his thread of you were posting off topic then yes, but this guy obviously needs help! I thought my 3500kcal was low - I'm not on AAS and even though prob a waste I still get 300g real food protein 100g in whey! 60g wtf . . . AND you're on a cycle?!

I don't think by helping you're stepping on anyone's toes, if this was his thread of you were posting off topic then yes, but this guy obviously needs help! I thought my 3500kcal was low - I'm not on AAS and even though prob a waste I still get 300g real food protein 100g in whey! 60g wtf . . . AND you're on a cycle?!

I took a guess, I'm not really sure. That's why I'm asking for help on what to eat. The bars I eat are 32g a piece. So yeah 3 a day I was way off.

Back