im kind of new here never asked questions

Rockyo

Good Morning All I am kinda New on This Site never asked any questions! Maybe some of you out there can help me please! im a 55 year old male and just started doing my hcg injections again! I did my injection thursday for the first time in over 5 months!

When I did the HCG before it makes me kinda tired with low energy just fely Bla and honestly not feeeling that great! Im not sure if I wAnna start taking this stuff again! Do i really have two? Id rather just take my T shot only maybe! What's really weird I was on testosterone and HCG for over two and a half years! I didn't start the HCG until like a year later cuz my buddy kept on pushing it for me to take with the t! But honestly since this September through January I Wasent okay! I felt like I was in the a depression or something! I really dont know if the HCG shots out of the blue started causing it? I don't know where it came from but from September to like end of January I was looped and it was a bad feeling!

I stopped the testosterone shots and I stopped and the HCG everything! But Damm my hormones were all out whack after a month or so! I was really bad for like 4-5 months and i lost a ton of weight and lost all my muscle mass all my hormones were all messed up! So I'm not sure but it could have been from the HCG! Do I really need the HCG? That's the question? I noticed I just don't feel good when I use the HCG! i noticed being on the hcg awhile back! It made me very puffy in my face and eyes underneath i looked alot older! Is there a reason why that was happening? If i start this again after my first injection yesterday will it start happening again! I went to alleragist last march and april and its not from allergies!

So im thinking its the hcg reaction in my body and its causing the puffyness in my face only? My eyes are good now you can see my eyes! But back then not good at all! And thursday I just felt alittle weird from it later and tired with not alot of energy after my t and hcg shot! Please if any of you have any input please I would appreciate it your thoughts on me taking Hcg! I don't mean to be obsessed! i just want to feel good with my trt therapy! thank You Rocky

Last edited by a moderator:
So you did a 2 1/2 year cycle of test and hcg.
Please tell us dosages and which test, and also what are your stats, age, weight, height, bf%
get blood works done and post here please

Your face is so bloated that you cant see your eyes? wow, your E2 etc levels are super out of whack. please do blood works to see what your levels are, FSH, LH, FTest,Ttest, E2 etc.
once we have your blood works, we can recomend how to do a proper hcg treatment followed by pct to recover.
you stopped your cycle without doing pct so now your showing sides.

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply back! Before i stopped trt back in september at that time i was up to doing 1Ml a wk and 500ius Hcg 2 Times a wk for like 2 and half years didnt incororate the hcg until about a year lter i friend whos been on trt for many yrs kept oushing it so i stated then! I did a bllod test in mid feb Total T Was 257 Free was 7.3! So its been 5 month or more and i just started again The T And Im using a 1/2 Ml A Week! I just started back On The T about 4 wks ago! I was off since early Sept the T And The Hcg! I just started The hcg Injections again added to the T Last Monday started 3 injections in at only 250 ius With My T Injection! Being of the t for Many months right before I stopped all a few months or a month later my my T was wan only 180 then it jumed up after my body went back to norrmal months later low 200s and then in Jan mid it was 230 in mid jan when he pulled it! so my doc wanted me to go back on t its just to low! Id have to research what it was months ago total and estrogen! but i think it was fine not high at all! But when i was on the trt for over 2 year right before i stopped in sept for a long time my face eye area underneath was swollen gave everybody the exsuse i had bad allergies which that wasent the case after i got cked i just dont want to blow up in my face or
underneath eye area like that again! It made my eyes feel weried for a long time and it look bad! The T worked from 1/2 Ml to every 2 wks to a 1/2 ml a wk to 1 ml a wk over the 2 and half years i been on the trt just thinking its the hcg that has done it in the past just dont want to look or feel that way with using the hcg going for to get cked after 2 month almost a month into the t! So any other input or thoughts please let me know just want to feel good and look ok not puffed up in the face thank you

Ps i been on Testostrone Cypionate 200mg Per Ml And A 10 Ml bottle thank you please any help thansk

Good Morning thanks for asking! I Only Been Back On The Hcg Since Mid March 2 Injections a wk low dose 250ius!! So Far so Good I hope i dont Blwo up under my eyes or face and hoping its not from the hcg dont want to go threw that again! I was on it for over a yr or so and was on the T for over 2 yrs!!i been back on the T since Mid Feb so will see any other suggestions from you or anybody please chimm in Thank Youuu

Good morning everybody just wanted to ask! If any one can't help please advise! I went back on my T almost 2 months ago and the HCG about a month! Going to Endo Next wk! I know the total is checked the free is checked and also the estrogen and the PSA! Is there any other blood tests i should have my endro give me besides the ones I just said above? Like I said it's only been about 2 months or so I been back on trt! I went off trt for about 5 months for health reasons! I was on it for about two and a half years! Please any advice please chime in or post thank you ***55357;***56839;

No Like I said I know usually the Free total and estrogen and psa is cked! But is there anything else i should get cked? And maybe i should wait alittle longer then the 2 months since i been on it again and hcg not even a month? Im Gonna see my endo in a few days i can get him to write me a script for labs just woundering maybe theres more things i should get cked to please any help here Thankss

Getting Them Done next wk so will see so far so Good! Been on the T For Over 2 Months And The Hcg for about 5wks!!! Hope its stays like this! It was mostly under my eyes puffy and closed looked 10 yrs older and face to alittle so we will see thanks for asking

Hello Everybody Finally Got my Blood labs done on friday and just gt results after being On The "T" for almost 3 Months and adding Hcg about 2 Months ago! No arimadex yet! I been doing a 1/2 a Ml A Wk Split Up Mon-thursdays and 250 ius of hcg 2 times awk! Ive Noticed Since the end of Jan until now mid may ive gained over 30pds and feel puffy in the mid section areas and more! i work out 4 times a wk lighter weights and high Reps many sets!! Dont know why all the weight Gain Please anybody know? Im just putting the main labs that are used for trt that i was tested for that everybody can give me some input in what i should be doing goods and the bads for being on the t almost 3 months! Since I was off trt from mid sept untile mid feb!! Please advise Milton and anymore Guys that know this trt stuff thanks! Ps also not feeling that good high and low energy very tired at time not a big sex drive and moody some whats etx!!! Please any input would be appreciated thansk Rocky down Below is my labs

Thyroxine (T4) Free, Direct, S

T4,Free(Direct)

1.22NORMAL

Reference*Range:*0.82-1.77*ng/dL

Triiodothyronine (T3)

Triiodothyronine (T3)

103NORMAL

Reference*Range:*71-180*ng/dL

TSH 5.490 High uIU/mL 0.450 - 4.500 01

hCG,Beta Subunit, Qnt, Serum hCG,Beta Subunit,Qnt,Serum <1 mIU/mL 0 - 3 01 Roche ECLIA methodology

FSH and LH LH 0.1 Low mIU/mL 1.7 - 8.6 01 FSH <0.2 Low mIU/mL 1.5 - 12.4 01

Prolactin 15.7 High ng/mL 4.0 - 15.2 01

Testosterone,Free and Total Testosterone, Serum 293 ng/dL 264 - 916 01! Fee Testosterone(Direct) 7.2 pg/mL 7.2 - 24.0 01

Vitamin B12 1619 High pg/mL 232 - 1245 01

Your T is definitely low. You need TRT in your life.

Your prolactin is also borderline high which could be a micro prolactinoma, or a side effect of high estrogen. Getting on TRT and controlling your E2 should straighten that out though.

Hello Milton and any one else who chimmed in awhile back before my labs were done!! I Posted My Blood Lab Results yeaterday any input please from any one else?

Hello Milton and any one else who chimmed in awhile back before my labs were done!! I Posted My Blood Lab Results yeaterday any input please from any one else?

Your T is definitely low. You need TRT in your life.

Your prolactin is also borderline high which could be a micro prolactinoma, or a side effect of high estrogen. Getting on TRT and controlling your E2 should straighten that out though.
preaty much says it all, feel free to pm me to see if we can help you out brother.

Good Morning Increasemyt, I am On Trt I just uppped my T injection to 3/4 Of A Ml broken up 2 times a wk with the 250ius of Hcg! I eat Well clean and work out 4 days a wk light weights and more!! But like i said i put lots of weight on since being on the trt again over 30 pds in the last 3 months! Also like i feel bloaded in the tummy the last month and more!! I just want to feel good in every way not sure what to do or start doing to get this all under control? Any help please reach out chimm in thank you

Good Morning Increasemyt, I am On Trt I just uppped my T injection to 3/4 Of A Ml broken up 2 times a wk with the 250ius of Hcg! I eat Well clean and work out 4 days a wk light weights and more!! But like i said i put lots of weight on since being on the trt again over 30 pds in the last 3 months! Also like i feel bloaded in the tummy the last month and more!! I just want to feel good in every way not sure what to do or start doing to get this all under control? Any help please reach out chimm in thank you

https://increasemyt.com/contacts/ please contact us on our site or give us a call or text or email and we will get you feeling well again.

Well first of all 250IU of HCG isn't doing anything for you. A lot of TRT companies use this dosage simply to make their prices more competitive, this is because HCG is the most expensive part of the protocol, more expensive than the testosterone.

Doing anything under 1,000 IU a week while injecting testosterone is a waste of time and money.

You say you are bloated, are you taking an AI (Aromatase Inhibitor)?

Back