im kind of new here never asked questions

HCG is said to improve mood and an improved sense of well being. I have never heard of your reaction.

I've never noticed anything on HCG days except about 9-10 hours later erections and libido surge. Every time. If I tale it at 6 am, 3-4 pm I'm drooling over the wife. I've been late and taken it at about noon and at 9pm I wanted to wake the wife up. haha

Estrogen is the usual cause for water retention.

Good Morning IncreaseMyT and Mycelium Thanks for the Reply guys reaching out for the help!! As far as you saying a Al do you mean an estrogen blocker Like Anastrozole/Arimidex? Because I did get Prescribed Arimidex from my endocrinologist that i asked for! I just havent done any yet but I do have in hand! Because I knew I would be needing them after Ive been on this testosterone for 3 months!! And plus the HCG 2 months! As far as the other stuff I guess! I guess i just have to wait to get all those labs done male harone Panel!! As far as the HCG I been doing 250ius two times a week! So ill up the Hcg then if you think so!! When i say bloated i mean weight ive put on over 30 pds in the last 3 and half months all in the belly area i feel bloaded! I eat right and do work out 4 times a wk light weights lots of reps goof amount of sets not not sure of the weight gain? My t after getting done after 3 months is still to low guess i need to up the doese from the 1/2 Ml a wk up it some? yes please huys any input thanks for Replying Guys!! Please more info if possible i want to get this right and start feeling good and more thanks

Last edited:
the way he describes his bloating doesn't really match up to a high estrogen issue..

if i were him, i would get my heart checked... it sounds more like a edema

Gezzz now im really nervous about this now!! Why would you think i have edema? You dont think i have high estrogen? Reasoning please?

Good Morning 3Js, Not sure what i posted after i saw what you wrote to me! So rewriting it and more! Why do you think i have Edema? I said i feel bloated i mean i put weight back on because i was to skinny before the new year! What happend i was on trt for over 2 and half years before! But this past sept I went off it because i wasent feeling wright and not sure what it was with very high aniexty and like depression systems! But the kicker was my urolosgist who put me on the T yrs ago because i was to low! He decided to stop me cold because i kept telling and asking about Hcg he only knows the T! So he kept saying go see a endo and he stopped me cold! And it took many months before seeing a endo ona waiting list!! So not feeling wright and not doing any more trt with out weinning me off! And just stopping me cold cocked! That wasent cool at all! It knocked my body for a loop for all those months! With the aniexty etc didnt help! So lost lots of weight but then finally this Feb i starting feeling myself again! And i finally saw my endo and he gave me everything after seeing him!! I explained it all to him!! So i started the T mid feb and the hcg a month later In march! So being on all! I started eatting right for months and healthy and started putting my weight back on! And like i was suppose to because i was to skinny!! So when i say im bloated thinking the T starting again and its been only 3 months and it put weight on me because i had to start all over after 4 months not being on Trt! But it was many months putting The weight back on looked normal again everbody said and i also went back to the gym since feb! But no Al yet! You saw the numbers in earlier posts and my T is still low after being of for 3 months! It didnt go up much and its still under 300 so not sure what to so! So i emailed my endo to get a script for full male Harmone Panel Done soon! Soo i guess ill
have to see just want to feel good again!! Please any input reach out on here!! thank you Ps sorry for long Note thanks

Good Morning 3js, I wrote you back but never Got a answer from you about why you think i may have Edema? Heres My Note Back to you days ago! Please advise thanks! Good Morning 3Js, Not sure what i posted after i saw what you wrote to me! So rewriting it and more! Why do you think i have Edema? I said i feel bloated i mean i put weight back on because i was to skinny before the new year! What happend i was on trt for over 2 and half years before! But this past sept I went off it because i wasent feeling wright and not sure what it was with very high aniexty and like depression systems! But the kicker was my urolosgist who put me on the T yrs ago because i was to low! He decided to stop me cold because i kept telling and asking about Hcg he only knows the T! So he kept saying go see a endo and he stopped me cold! And it took many months before seeing a endo ona waiting list!! So not feeling wright and not doing any more trt with out weinning me off! And just stopping me cold cocked! That wasent cool at all! It knocked my body for a loop for all those months! With the aniexty etc didnt help! So lost lots of weight but then finally this Feb i starting feeling myself again! And i finally saw my endo and he gave me everything after seeing him!! I explained it all to him!! So i started the T mid feb and the hcg a month later In march! So being on all! I started eatting right for months and healthy and started putting my weight back on! And like i was suppose to because i was to skinny!! So when i say im bloated thinking the T starting again and its been only 3 months and it put weight on me because i had to start all over after 4 months not being on Trt! But it was many months putting The weight back on looked normal again everbody said and i also went back to the gym since feb! But no Al yet! You saw the numbers in earlier posts and my T is still low after being of for 3 months! It didnt go up much and its still under 300 so not sure what to so! So i emailed my endo to get a script for full male Harmone Panel Done soon and thyroid! They Just sent it to me to go get done! Soo i guess Ill have to see just want to feel good again!! Please any input reach out on here!! thank you Ps sorry for long Note thanks

Good Morning 3js, I wrote you back but never Got a answer from you about why you think i may have Edema? Heres My Note Back to you days ago! Please advise thanks! Good Morning 3Js, Not sure what i posted after i saw what you wrote to me! So rewriting it and more! Why do you think i have Edema? I said i feel bloated i mean i put weight back on because i was to skinny before the new year! What happend i was on trt for over 2 and half years before! But this past sept I went off it because i wasent feeling wright and not sure what it was with very high aniexty and like depression systems! But the kicker was my urolosgist who put me on the T yrs ago because i was to low! He decided to stop me cold because i kept telling and asking about Hcg he only knows the T! So he kept saying go see a endo and he stopped me cold! And it took many months before seeing a endo ona waiting list!! So not feeling wright and not doing any more trt with out weinning me off! And just stopping me cold cocked! That wasent cool at all! It knocked my body for a loop for all those months! With the aniexty etc didnt help! So lost lots of weight but then finally this Feb i starting feeling myself again! And i finally saw my endo and he gave me everything after seeing him!! I explained it all to him!! So i started the T mid feb and the hcg a month later In march! So being on all! I started eatting right for months and healthy and started putting my weight back on! And like i was suppose to because i was to skinny!! So when i say im bloated thinking the T starting again and its been only 3 months and it put weight on me because i had to start all over after 4 months not being on Trt! But it was many months putting The weight back on looked normal again everbody said and i also went back to the gym since feb! But no Al yet! You saw the numbers in earlier posts and my T is still low after being of for 3 months! It didnt go up much and its still under 300 so not sure what to so! So i emailed my endo to get a script for full male Harmone Panel Done soon and thyroid! They Just sent it to me to go get done! Soo i guess Ill have to see just want to feel good again!! Please any input reach out on here!! thank you Ps sorry for long Note thanks

Cant answer anything for you...but I can tell you this... If 3J recommends to check your heart for possible edema. Just do it.
You're also 55 years old bro, you're in "that" age, so wouldn't hurt to check and make sure.

No I havent Been to Dr for that yet soon thou! But I did get all my labs i needed done this last wk you guys asked for Finally Done! And some others wks ago! I been trying to Post a image but it says everytime i do! It Shows it failed! Ive tryed a few times im good on my labtop! I want to Post my labs so you guys can see whats been going on with my levels and the ones that are out of wack! So not sure how to get them on here? I cant do a copy image and put on i tryed it wont let me! Any help from anybody would be appreciated thanks

Back