Im lost need help

jawilkins35

Hi. Guys ! * I need some help with my diet . My goal is to maintain the mussel I have now and loos some *body fat .. Or should I just kee
*Eating and take advantage of what I'm on ..*

Here are my stats*

Starting weight 255
Current weight. 263
Hight * * * * * * * * * * *6.1*

Ben on * * * SUS 300 * ... * *700 . Mg a week for 6 weeks*
Taking * * * Liquadex * *.. .25 mg e3d
Novadex *for pct ...

Current routine . * *
*I train two days on one day off with no cardio .*
So I sit around a lot during the day I am not active at all*

I started my cycle 30 pds over weight . I wanted to loos some body fat and wake u p my dormant mussels . They do have memories and they have woke up*
Lets say I'm happy so far I believe e I have lost some body fat but I'm not sure because I never measured it when I started ..*

My gole is to keep what I have and loos some moor body fat I am going to start cardio tomorrow .*
*So what should I eat *how manny shakes should I have .*
I've Ben eating three meals a day with two shakes on my work days*
And three shakes a day and two meals on my nothing days .*
I was figured just sitting around and doing nothing all day I shouldn't eat much carbs so I went light light light carbs . On my off days really low carbs*

Can anyone tell me about haw manny carbs should I be eating . I'm lost on diat ..I have no clue ..*

I wake up and eat egg whites 5. *Some times moor its hard to eat in the am *on days I work out I'll eat some oats with this meal*
Then a shake*
Chicken Brest on whole wheat pita bread * Veg*
Another shake*
Chicken or stake some time turkey . Veg.*
Shake. Or moor chicken turkey or stake*

Olive oil. *Olive oil with my food meals .. * How often should I eat apples and frut*

Like I said I have no clue .. * *Dos anyone think I should take advantage of this *cycle and just eat like a champ and then when I come off diet and then loos this fat .. *

Also, eating a bigger breakfast will help you eat less throughout the day. You'll feel fuller. Fats are satiating. So have a full, fatty breakfast. Don't go crazy with the carbs, but you need them. I like to have 2-4 cups of arugula/spinach/kale, 6-8 whole eggs fried or scrambled with coconut oil (some people don't like it... I like MCT's and often run keto), and bacon because I'm a slut for bacon. That keeps me going for 3-4 hours. Seems like you need to change the way you eat in addition to what you eat if you want to lose that much weight.

And what's your training like? Don't say "leg day," what is your actual training consisting of? Also, are you training for anything specific?

It doesn't look like you've gained alot from your sus cycle, 8 pounds in 6 weeks? So I'm going to split my advice into two: part 1 - your diet if you continue the cycle for another 4 weeks, part 2- your diet and training if you want to lose fat.

Part 1
You need to eat alot more calories if you really want to grow. Your diet looks like a low calorie diet, if your on sus I suggest you increase your calories to at least 3500, this should come from clean food. So salmon, brown rice, as many vegetables as you want, and so on. Once you've increased the calories make sure your doing heavy compound movements in the gym - squats, bench press, deadlift. No machines. The sustanon will help you alot more if you increase your calories.

Part 2
If you want to lose the fat, stick to a 1500-1750 calorie range, with low carbs. Keep the carbs for your morning, pre and post workout meals; you don't need the energy otherwise. Keep your shakes to the morning and postworkout meals as well, real food is always better. Apart from that, your food choices are pretty clean already - lean meats, veg, etc is all good.
For your training, keep it intense, lower the rest you have in between sets to really push it. Add cardio to your programme, preferably first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. It doesn't have to be too intense, around 65-70% of your heart rate, so you***8217;re sweating but can still talk without panting for breath. Type of cardio is up to you - swimming, cycling, jogging, whatever you prefer. Try and do cardio at least 5 x a week, since you***8217;re not active during the day. If you keep your calories low, cardio and training high, you will lose the pounds.

Whichever option you choose depends on your bf%, which I can't really say without more info. Good luck bro.

Good input bro . I'm pretty sure my cal intake is low like 1500 1575 like you said . I am loosing b.f I'm going to figure out my body fat and cal intake and go from there . Part of me wants to continue what I'm doing and part of me wants to put on ten moor pounds .. I know I've got to eat to do that . I'm thinking I'm going to up my calories train harder and hit the cardio. . Try to bulk up then on my off time I'll try to loos some body fat . Next cycle thinking tren but the shi - is serious . Ps sorry for the spelling I've got some brain damage I'm working on it . Lol

Back