I'm New, Please Help: Weight Loss Suggestions

sgrho74

Hello, I need to lose 20lbs fast. Any suggestions. I really need some help. What inside information would you give a friend to lose weight fast with supplements or steriods?

Hello and welcome to ology. Glad to see your taking an interest in your health, but may I inquire as to the reason for the rush. If it is just impatience I would preach patience.

At any rate in order to help you we need to know a little more about you. Please answer the following questions.

Height
Weight
BF%
Calorie count
Macro-nutrient split
Workout routine
Previous cycle experience and results
Any medical conditions

Thanks!

This ^^^ is good suggestion to post of current regimen. Diet is going to help you reach your fat loss the fastest along with deep sleep due to GH release. Need2Slin works great in keep blood sugar stabilized while intaking carbohydrates, along amplifying cAMP to make insulin more sensitive and more effective, this in return translates to more glycogen retention and more glucose disposed from the fat(adipose) tissue. Feel free to pm me.

I lost about 40 pounds in a month and a half or so..Maybe less, just by watching portions.
If the person wants to lose the weight bad enough they will lose it.
It takes commitment.

I lost about 40 pounds in a month and a half or so..Maybe less, just by watching portions.
If the person wants to lose the weight bad enough they will lose it.
It takes commitment.

AGREED bro, one needs to help themselves out by true dedication. BTW, love the cameltoe avi.:p

Diet is responsible for nearly 90% of your gains/losses. Steroids can help with body fat, even lower triglycerides considerably, but diet diet diet is key.

Back