In Need of some MAJOR advice please...

haughtron

Hi All,

I know similar things have been answered a million times before, but I’m really stuck as to what the hell I’m doing at the moment. I have been reading on many different sites but every time I find some advice I think is correct, somewhere else will contradict it :worried: Apologies first off all if I have posted this in the wrong section or if these are things I should know, I don’t mind getting grilled for it lol but I’m just looking for the best advise possible please.

Basically to cut a LONG story short, I started cycle steroids about 2 years ago (when I say cycling, I mean I was taking a mixture of things without ANY clue of what I was doing) I never ran no PCT or anything, I was taking mainly Tren and Test cycles. (Was very naive and thought I could just take stuff without doing all the real research etc and because I was noticing gains I thought it was great). I decided to stop when I noticed what I thought to be early signs of Gyno (No lump under nipple - but nipples began to look slightly puffy). I completely stopped what I was doing and never thought any more of it. After a while I couldn’t really notice any increase in breast tissue or anything (maybe because I’m covered in tattoos it's a lot harder to see.

now over a year on since I have touched anything, my training has been really good, my diet is spot on, I was thinking to try another cycle but do it properly this time (or what I THINK would be a correct cycle for me - which I will post at the bottom of this)

I went and purchased everything I needed and very strangely before I started anything, I have a sore lump under my left nipple that is getting worse and I am noticing puffy nipples again. I have heard of experiencing these issues over a year after stopping use, but think it is weird just when I think I’m good to start doing this properly, this happens. Now it doesn’t look seriously bad… but I can notice when I tense my chest the soft area around the lower part of my chest near my arm pit is soft and looks like breast tissue. As you can probably tell I don’t have the best idea on what I was doing in the first place so I’m in need of some major help with what to do now.

I have Anavar, Tamoxifen, Proviron and Anastrozole all on hand, I went to seek some research from a bodybuilder I know and he advised that the Anavar would help with this and I should take one of each of the tabs above with 60mg of Anavar – Now I’m no expert but based on what I have been reading this seems to me like it is well off what I should be doing to get rid or stop what I have happening. Ideally I would like to run a Cycle now but I don’t want to end up with bad Bitch Tits and I’m just looking for your best advice really.

This was the cycle that I planned to run:

Big Full 3ml a week
Tren Enathate 2ml a week
Anavar 60mg a day
Proviron and Tamoxifen

Propinate 3x a week
Masteron 2x a week
Big Full x1 a week
Win tabs 50mg a day
Proviron and Tamoxifen

Susta x3 a week
Tren Acetate x 3 a week
Anavar 60mg a day

Clomid 100mg a day last 4 weeks , Hcg 5000 each week for 3 weeks.

Again apologies for knowledge but I would rather ask now advice from here then carry on doing what I am and mess myself up more. Your responses would be very very greatly appreciated even If I do get grilled lol.

Thanks

Wow, you are clearly needing some guidance. First off, you should deal with the gyno issue before doing anything else. Maybe you need to get some blood work done to see where all your levels are at. Anavar will not help with gyno, at all. When you layabout a cycle lay it out in mg's per week. Before you do anything tho you really should be getting blood work done and dealing with the gyno issue.

what the heck is "big full" ??!?

start from scratch since you already messed up alot. first cycle- test e 500mg ew for 12-14 weeks. AI - dex 0.25-0.5mg eod wk1-start of pct. pct- 50mg clomid ed and 20mg tamox ed for 4 weeks.. starting 2 weeks after last shot.

how old r u?

ps. no hcg in pct,, just before pct or durinh whole cycle if used. i rec few weeks , just before pct

what the heck is "big full" ??!?

start from scratch since you already messed up alot. first cycle- test e 500mg ew for 12-14 weeks. AI - dex 0.25-0.5mg eod wk1-start of pct. pct- 50mg clomid ed and 20mg tamox ed for 4 weeks.. starting 2 weeks after last shot.

how old r u?

ps. no hcg in pct,, just before pct or durinh whole cycle if used. i rec few weeks , just before pct

Thanks Guys... So blood work and getting rid of this gyno first is going to be the first step?

Im 24 btw.

Big n Full is a blend of the following "Boldenone Undecylenate 200mg, Testosterone Blend 400mg" by Med Tech

Cheers

Last edited:
First off, may I suggest seeing your doctor to get blood tests. Second, you may need letrozole if you have an existing lump. Third, you may not be mature enough to dabbling in AAS.

First off, may I suggest seeing your doctor to get blood tests. Second, you may need letrozole if you have an existing lump. Third, you may not be mature enough to dabbling in AAS.

Thanks again...

So I called up the Doctors today for an appoinment, I told her all and she basically had a go at me lol. Said that she will not give me a blood test and because its been over a year since I last had anything, she doesnt beleive that the lump is to do with this :worried: she told me to come and see her on Tuesday, to see the lump and she said that she would look into what I had been taking, she basically ignored the fact that about my nips being puffy.

I can tell this is going to be a nightmare.

I'm having a similar problem no lump all muscle still there just a little bit of soft tissue around the nipple just wondering if I keep doing proper chest workouts will it tighten up

Back