in the beginning

yes,,,, i know i'm chubby,,, but i hired a professional trainer to take care of allllll of that. FIRST pics are me at 140-145lbs... SECOND set are me at 183.5lbs 2 years later.
i'm 5'7" tall, some measurements....

arms 16.5"
chest 47"
legs 23.5"
calves 14.5"
neck 17"
4-arms 14"
23% bf !!!!!!!!!!!! lean weight 141lbs... ok maybe i just gained 40lbs of fat then? ... :(

Last edited:
i think its time to get a new trainer. fuck that there is no way u are 23%bf. 23% is fat and u are not that fat. i would say 14-16%. she is on crack and if i were u i would let her know .
again said:
yes,,,, i know i'm chubby,,, but i hired a professional trainer to take care of allllll of that. FIRST pics are me at 140-145lbs... SECOND set are me at 183.5lbs 2 years later.
i'm 5'7" tall, some measurements....

arms 16.5"
chest 47"
legs 23.5"
calves 14.5"
neck 17"
4-arms 14"
23% bf !!!!!!!!!!!! lean weight 141lbs... ok maybe i just gained 40lbs of fat then? ... :(

ok that would mean that u would weigh 148ish pounds at 6%bf. get the f out. now if i am right at 14-16% that would mean u would weigh 160lbish at 6%bf.
one of 2 things is going on here.
1. either our views of bf are scewed, as well as others on this board
or
2. she is off by about 6% somewhere.

personally i think its the 2nd option

Awesome progress.

Your bottom tatoo near your groin looks like pubes sticking out of your pants.

The ones on your right arm are pretty sick though. :D

Keep it up!

Winterlong said:
Awesome progress.

Your bottom tatoo near your groin looks like pubes sticking out of your pants.

The ones on your right arm are pretty sick though. :D

Keep it up!

LOL !!! thanks ,, its actually a crown ! ,,, i crowned my junk....

adidamps2 said:
need a good arm shot though...lets see a good shot of the guns...

i will get more pics as soon as i make some fat loss progress... something noticable. thanks for the posts though.

KRS-One said:
how old are you? and u got any closeups of the right arm ink?

i'm 28,,, and i'll get a pic of it ,,, its a sacred heart that i drew.

wait !! ,, are you all talking about my wrist tat or my tri tat? ... and you all got weird concept of pubes !! hahaha ,, try clippers or a razor lol....

Last edited:
Back