Incorporating Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) late in the game.

Jjaden

Ritard
Incorporating HCG late in the game.

Just ran a 16 week cycle of 750mg Test E/ 800mg EQ.
For the first 12 weeks I ran HCG.
Then due to issues out of control my Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) supplier was no longer available.

I'm at day 14 of post cycle therapy (pct) at 40mg daily of Nolva. Will taper to 20mg daily for next 2 weeks.

Just got my hands on 5000iu Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) yesterday and was wondering the best way to incorporate this into my post cycle therapy (pct) at this stage in the game.

I'm definately suffering some atrophy with the boys..

Would appreciate some advice guys, not sure if I should finish off the Nolva regiment then run the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) or stop Nolva asap and begin Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and resume Nolva...

Its too late for Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) now. You can run it in the time between your last shot and before post cycle therapy (pct) but not during post cycle therapy (pct). Save it for next time.

Now couldn't he use it still......to get the balls back if they are not as large as they should be? Then still continue the nolvadex

Not 2 weeks into post cycle therapy (pct). Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) is suppressive. Might help with the balls but will likely slow down the restoration of natural test. Best bet is to just keep on going with PCT.

OK going to continue post cycle therapy (pct) as usual. If one month after discontinuation of post cycle therapy (pct) I still have atrophy I will proceed with a 5000iu regiment of HCG.
Sound reasonable?

I honestly dont like Nolva for post cycle therapy (pct). ive tried it and i came back real slow including my balls. Clomid gets me back quick. Id try that first.

were are you getting this info from 14 days after your last inject is wen Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) is recomended 3 weeks start clomid 2nd week in with hcg

superstarmike said:
were are you getting this info from 14 days after your last inject is wen Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) is recomended 3 weeks start clomid 2nd week in with hcg

In English please?

estray said:
Not 2 weeks into post cycle therapy (pct). Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) is suppressive. Might help with the balls but will likely slow down the restoration of natural test. Best bet is to just keep on going with PCT.
Agreed :biggthump

Back