Increase hair growth AND testosterone production with Toco-8

Steroidology,

I’d like to present our Tocotreinol product – Toco-8. Tocotrienols have been proven to prevent hair loss, and promote hair regrowth, while supporting hormone production

Please see a quote directly from the human study for the hair growth benefits –

"At the end of the supplementation period, all volunteers in the tocotrienol formulation group had positive results, recording an increase in the number of hairs in the evaluation area. Seven volunteers (64%) showed regrowth of between 10-35% while 3 volunteers (27%) had 50% or greater regrowth. One volunteer had regrowth of more than 100%. The mean percentage of increase in the number of hairs is 42.4.+-.40.9% (mean.+-)."

To read the full patent, please visit here -
Hair growth formulation - Google Patents

Toco-8 can also help increase testosterone production by increasing testicular sensitivity to LH, thus increasing the testosterone response. This is a critical benefit for post cycle therapy (pct), when testicular sensitivity is important for returning natural testosterone levels.

Get more info - Toco-8 - Tocotrienols for hair loss, cardiovascular health, and testosterone production

And remember, you guys get 10% off with the coupon code SPONSOR10

-Pp

Id like to link you guys up with the a couple radio interviews on the Tocotrienols product Toco-8. This is Carl Lanore’s show over at Super Human Radio - The World's First Broadcast Radio Show Dedicated to Human Performance

In the first interview, Carl Lanore interviews Eric Potratz about the history of tocotrienols & tocopherols, and presents the patented hair loss study and benefits of the tocotrienols [Toco-8] -

Quicktime - :: Super Human Radio ::
MP3 download - http://www.superhumanradio.com/media/pr/press/TOCO8.mp3

In the second interview Eric Potratz & Carl Lanore discuss the more specific properties of tocotrienols [Toco-8] and their benefits for hair growth, hormone production, heart health, ect -

Quicktime - :: Super Human Radio ::
MP3 download - http://www.superhumanradio.com/rss/2008/SHR_Show_184.mp3

Enjoy.

-Pp

has anyone on this board have experience with this product to give some feedback as i am very intrested in picking some up

thanx rp

has anyone on this board have experience with this product to give some feedback as i am very intrested in picking some up

thanx rp

i like it, it works, about the same price as anything bulk, i saw somehwere where the equivalency of a dose of it, was equal to almost 200ml of palm oil

its probably one of their best products

Steroidology,

I’d like to present our Tocotreinol product – Toco-8. Tocotrienols have been proven to prevent hair loss, and promote hair regrowth, while supporting hormone production

Please see a quote directly from the human study for the hair growth benefits –

"At the end of the supplementation period, all volunteers in the tocotrienol formulation group had positive results, recording an increase in the number of hairs in the evaluation area. Seven volunteers (64%) showed regrowth of between 10-35% while 3 volunteers (27%) had 50% or greater regrowth. One volunteer had regrowth of more than 100%. The mean percentage of increase in the number of hairs is 42.4.+-.40.9% (mean.+-)."

To read the full patent, please visit here -
Hair growth formulation - Google Patents

Toco-8 can also help increase testosterone production by increasing testicular sensitivity to LH, thus increasing the testosterone response. This is a critical benefit for PCT, when testicular sensitivity is important for returning natural testosterone levels.

Get more info - Toco-8 - Tocotrienols for hair loss, cardiovascular health, and testosterone production

And remember, you guys get 10% off with the coupon code SPONSOR10

-Pp

Could you please provide me with the publication citation for this study? I'd like to read the complete article.

Thanks!

Back