increase metabolism and burn fat advice

twill

im trying to increase my metabolism and burn fat I'm currently 6' 225lbs and not all of its muscle. I've been going to the gym on a regular bases and lifting for the past year but I didn't really get serious wih my diet and cardio till last 2 months all though I have scene some changes it hasn't been much. I need some tips I want to get down into the 200 range.

whats your bf%? that would help. Its really about diet bro eat clean and count cal's it will come off. Cardio is a must. I am 6' 225 17%bf I run 3.5 mi 5days cal count is around 2500 daily 1900 on off days that's maintaining for me not gaining not loosing . I was 30lbs heavier I used a 1900 a day diet to cut weight with the cardio and weight training 5 days a week. Look into GW501516 from a Great White Peptides my "rat" had alot of success using this product maybe you want to conduct a trial on your rat

good luck my man

1if you dont cal count Myfitnesspal.com is the shit for counting cals , If you rock a smart phone they have an app for android and apple it will help you on your quest and yes cal counting is a must I would say

lift heavier not longer, look into a cyccling diet or intermittent fasting. i have a couple people on it now and they are losing fat but not any strength. ditch any protein bars or shakes.

but as far as increased metabolism look into the intermitent fasting the science is real and it will increase your metabolism

last time I checked BF was las year before i started going to the gym on a regular bases and I believe it was 23%.

should I be eating 6 small meals a day to keep my metabolism going? and yeah I'll download the cal counter.

lift heavier not longer, look into a cyccling diet or intermittent fasting. i have a couple people on it now and they are losing fat but not any strength. ditch any protein bars or shakes.

but as far as increased metabolism look into the intermitent fasting the science is real and it will increase your metabolism

I do left heavier with less sets and typically at the gym at most for an hour and half an that includes cardio. I've gained lots of muscle but need to get rid of the rest of this excess fat

+1 on intermittent fasting, easiest diet I've ever come across. And no you do not need 6 meals a day to "stoke the metabolic fire". You also do not NEED intense cardio. Low intensity cardio in the fasted state is your best friend for fat loss that doesn't hinder muscle/strength gains.

Best of luck, keep at it.

last time I checked BF was las year before i started going to the gym on a regular bases and I believe it was 23%.

should I be eating 6 small meals a day to keep my metabolism going? and yeah I'll download the cal counter.

Dude I rock like 8 small meals a day. I have a cooler I pack everyday to bring to work and I make breakfast b4 I go I eat b4 I work out after and then dinner then a slow digestive protein b4 bed. I am not saying fasting does not work I am just saying blows. y starve yourself if you dont have to. If you do prepare to gain it back when you cant take being hungry anymore. I eat and eat and don't gain and If I want to loose little tweaks in what I am eating will allow me to drop 1 to 2 pounds a week ez. Its much better to control your diet then starve even for short times. Diet is the hardest part of training to me to master. there are so many different opinions on what works best. I can tell you I have tried alot of different ones but I found that eating clean small meals through out the day and alot of cardio (for me running) has felt the best and provided the best results my man.

Hey guys, i just have a quick question. Would you guys recommend workouts programs such as p90x or insanity?, should i do that or go the the gym 5-6 times a week?
Thanks

Dude I rock like 8 small meals a day. I have a cooler I pack everyday to bring to work and I make breakfast b4 I go I eat b4 I work out after and then dinner then a slow digestive protein b4 bed. I am not saying fasting does not work I am just saying blows. y starve yourself if you dont have to. If you do prepare to gain it back when you cant take being hungry anymore. I eat and eat and don't gain and If I want to loose little tweaks in what I am eating will allow me to drop 1 to 2 pounds a week ez. Its much better to control your diet then starve even for short times. Diet is the hardest part of training to me to master. there are so many different opinions on what works best. I can tell you I have tried alot of different ones but I found that eating clean small meals through out the day and alot of cardio (for me running) has felt the best and provided the best results my man.

This is pure crap. Fasting has a suppressive effect on hunger. The ONLY diet I've been on where I didn't feel hungry at sub maintenence cals, was fasting. Stop calling it "starving", this is an unfair correlation with no support. Starving is literally starving, ie: going 48+ hours without food.

Glad you found something that works for you, but don't turn someone off a diet that might change their lives like it did for me and thousands of others.

Hey guys,according to me that exercise work is the best solution for raise the
metabolism and burn fat of the body.I like these exercises for keep good fitness,
swimming,cycling,jogging and push ups.....

San mateo personal training

Last edited:
Back