Increase My T - Payment Options - Now Accepting Bitcoin

Hey Brother,

A lot of people call it tulip mania, it is possible I guess. One would need to further examine the technology behind it to make their own decision. Many so called "wall street" types form opinion after opinion on it, the problem is they have never seen anything like it before. For years many said Facebook was a worthless endeavor and there was no way to monetize it. Early investors made 15,000 times on their dollar. Most people are scared and fear monger things they do not understand, kind of like TRT.

But yes it could go either way :)

We are offering 10% off all of our programs for those that pay with bitcoin. We have now had a few clients use Coinbase to pay with BTC and they are amazed at the ease of the transaction once they have established a wallet.

If you have any questions about our payment options just give us a call.

IMT Staff

A mysterious new technology emerges, seemingly out of nowhere, but actually the result of two decades of intense research and development by nearly anonymous researchers.

Political idealists project visions of liberation and revolution onto it; establishment elites heap contempt and scorn on it.

On the other hand, technologists nerds are transfixed by it. They see within it enormous potential and spend their nights and weekends tinkering with it.

Eventually mainstream products, companies and industries emerge to commercialize it; its effects become profound; and later, many people wonder why its powerful promise wasn't more obvious from the start.

What technology am I talking about? Personal computers in 1975, the Internet in 1993, and I believe Bitcoin in 2014.

http://dealbook.nytimes.com/2014/01/21/why-bitcoin-matters/

You guys need to help some Canadian folks too...
there's a lot of docs here that don't even treat low T... let alone properly.

Back