Increasing Dose Mid Cycle

PeterSmallton

Hi Guys,

so i believe my tren e is underdosed, ive had some mild sides but no gains, eating 6.5k calories a day. so its not diet. no strength gains, and only a bit of fat gains from the high calories. im in week 6.

Ive upped the dose, how long for an enanthate ester to kick in from an increased dose? will it take roughly 4 more weeks to see if this tren is legit at all, or should i hopefully feel something sooner?

thanks guys

By week 6 you should have seen something! I don't understand your cycle. Just Tren E? How much per week? Why the hell would you eat 6.5k calories anyway? Unless you're doing massive amounts of cardio or you weigh 300# at 10% BF, that seems to be overshooting a bit...
If you haven't already done it, go get some blood work done. Thats the only way to know for sure.

By week 6 you should have seen something! I don't understand your cycle. Just Tren E? How much per week? Why the hell would you eat 6.5k calories anyway? Unless you're doing massive amounts of cardio or you weigh 300# at 10% BF, that seems to be overshooting a bit...
If you haven't already done it, go get some blood work done. Thats the only way to know for sure.

i believe i "am" running 500mg of tren e a week and 300mg test prop a week

i weight 242 pounds at 6 foot 1 and a half.

i havent gained any weight for the past week and a half on 6.5k calories, i use fitday.com to track my calories. maybe i have worms in my stomach. im thinking about upping to 7k seriously. train 6 days a week, no cardio, desk job 15%BF

seems fkn weird with my calorie requirements compared to others. i just dont gain unless im smashing down calories.

If all of what you are saying is true, then you need to see a doctor dude. There's no logical way you shouldn't be gaining weight, with or without AAS! Go get checked out is my advice. And while your at it, you can get blood work to determine what your T level is at and whether HPTA is actually shut down.

Back