india organon sus 250

on my 4th one and feel hard are a rock. Muscles feel like ripping out of the skin during workouts. also, using QU deca at 300mg a week.

I had these before,they are very good. They are Infar, from India. I ran 3 a week with 400 mgs of deca, for about 10 weeks. I went from 240 to 254, lean and strong er.

Shah Rukh Khan Episode is Tip of the American Iceberg

America claims to be a 'free country', even a beggar in India has more rights than anyone in America, and the airports are just one glaring example of the lack of basic rights in America, while they loudly and constantly advertise 'Free Country'. It should have already raised everyone's suspicions, why does America constantly have to advertise 'freedom' ? It is because every fundamental freedom in America has been sabotaged and cancelled. Shah Rukh episode is tip of American iceberg. Read this challenging article in DESHKIDARTI.COM INDIA'S TOTALLY FREE REAL ESTATE PORTAL . Find out how India compares to America. We are much more free than them.

America claims to be a 'free country', even a beggar in India has more rights than anyone in America, and the airports are just one glaring example of the lack of basic rights in America, while they loudly and constantly advertise 'Free Country'. It should have already raised everyone's suspicions, why does America constantly have to advertise 'freedom' ? It is because every fundamental freedom in America has been sabotaged and cancelled. Shah Rukh episode is tip of American iceberg. Read this challenging article in DESHKIDARTI.COM INDIA'S TOTALLY FREE REAL ESTATE PORTAL . Find out how India compares to America. We are much more free than them.

undestand some of what your saying but there is a reason we are the biggest superpower country in the world bro.

our government does make a ton of mistakes but whose doesnt.

India might have a few more freedoms than the US but india is a 3rd world country.

It tells it all right there.

Not saying that the US is the bwest country to live in but our government has stood the test of time against alot of countries trying to destroy it.

Sorry i still love my country man:spin:

part of the reason that the US has had problems taking care of the basic rights of their own is because our country is always too damn busy fighting everyone elses wars.

If the rest of the world could handle their own affairs then me could focus more on our own problems like health care and homelessness and other things.

Think about the past when we were only fighting our own battles... we won almost all of them and conquered so many challenging things within our own nation but the last century we have been to busy " bailing out the rest of the world" so to speak to not have the ability to overcome all our own obstacles.

But i guarantee you that iraqie people sleep alot better at night knowing that our soldiers are out there risking it all for their freedoms

Back