Inj.Multivit

mikey_7777

I have in my hands
one injectable multivitamin bottle 100ml (vet)
1 ml solution contains :
Vitamin A 50,000 i.u
Vitamin D3 25,000 i.u
Vitamin E 4 mg
Vitamin B1 10 mg
Vitamin B2 0.04 mg
Vitamin B6 1 mg
Vitami B12 0.01 mg
Nicotinamide 5 mg

I also have one injectable B-12 50ml (vet)

Composition:

Acetyl methione 25 g
L-Arginine chlorhydrate 5 g
Hydroxocobalamine acetate 0.0025 g
Parahydroxybenzoate
de methyle sodique 0.09 g
Parahydroxybenzoate
de propyle sodique 0.01 g
Excipient q.s.p 100 ml

Cool stuff hu??The only problem is for Veterinary use only.Someone can say and Eq,Ganabol,drive, and other steroids also,so i want to take a second opinion from you ppl or from Mr L.Rea before i use it.

mikey, whats you purpose for using this? what is the carrier solution? how long have you been using it and what is your injection schedule?

yeh why you wanna use it,and answer to your question is bodybuilders been usin safe veterinary compunds and solutions as you stated ,others include vitamin preps like kynoselen.How can anyone comment on safety and sterility if you ain't put the brand name and other details of product.They could be made for all we know in someones shed in Guatamala

I use the B complex mix from kitsnmore.com every training day. Never had a problem and it's like $15 for 100ml.

Give you a good energy boost from the B12.

HOLY ADVERTISEMENT THREAD, sign me up guys, i need some b-12, a good multivitamin injection, hemo-15...good info guys thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am all for vitamins, but why waste an inject imo on vitamins? Your body was designed to extract vitamins orally, why not just take a damn pill?

I'll save my glutes and delts for things like test, tren, and eq.

i had a bio-availibility test done thru greatsmokies labs. (my doc suggested it after some other problems) i had NO IDEA i was even having any trouble in digesting and utilizing food, vitamins, etc. it found (among other things) that i was not digesting properly secondary to lack of HCL production. many people may have problems that they are not aware of. there are a lot of things to consider when taking oral vitamins: quality of ingredients, binders, fillers, glazes, what else youre taking them with (other foods, how much liquid, etc.)many people dont process this stuff well and even though you dont feel it your body may be allergic to these 'other ingredients' and not allow maximum uptake. if you take oral vitamins now you may already be deficient in something. some things are synergistic. they need other things to work properly. i take daily injections of hemo-15 for training purposes but it has also helped me in so many other ways. here is a little blurb on oral/injec b-12. not much but a little.

http://www.tldp.com/issue/11_00/gaby_b12.html

Back