Injectable Dianabol???

Hi all,

Have any of you used Methandriol Dipropionate ( Injectable Diana) and if so what was the results and at what doseges did you use???

Please could you also give me some info on it?? I tried searching for it on the web but no luck!!

Train-like-an-Animal said:
Hi all,

Have any of you used Methandriol Dipropionate ( Injectable Diana) and if so what was the results and at what doseges did you use???

Please could you also give me some info on it?? I tried searching for it on the web but no luck!!
Have some injectable d-bol. Havent run it that long and asking for injectable dbol-ONLY- results ...i doubt you can find someone who's run inject dbol alone without anything else. The pumps are great, no bloat. 50mg/ml.

Train-like-an-Animal said:
Hi all,

Methandriol dipropionate is not dianabol, it's a different compound entirely.

It was popular back in the 80's as bodybuilders thought it to potentiate the effects of other steroids thus allowing greater gains from lesser doses. It kinda lost popularity for awhile, but re-surfaced for a short time when Denkadiol was introduced by Denkall.

From what I've heard most people that've run it were disappointed with it.

The product I have is British Dragon and is 75mg/ml and is going to run with Masteron, also British Dragon and is 100mg/ml. I'm going to run it for ten weeks.

I was thinking of taking it twice weekly at 2ml per week...

Any particular reason for choosing those two compounds?

Like I stated in my previous post, the product you have is not dianabol.

Methandriol is highly estrogenic, so I'd be on the lookout for symptoms of gyno. It's a relatively weak anabolic.

I used inj dbol twice. Liked it both times. Lower sides than oral but same results. 25-50mg. Dekkal the 1st time and jact labs the 2nd.

One form of Injectable D-Bol is Averbol25 from British Dragon 25mg/ml. You can get it in 10ml or 20ml multidose vials.

Peace!
The souls shall slide on the blade of brotherhood!

Back