Injectable winni for the first time

Stickballin

37 years old 220 lbs 5 foot 8 14%bf

Thinking of addibg injectable winni nect run

Last cycle i ran was 9 weeks
Tesp prop 350 tren ace 650 per week
Question are 1. with winni being water based does it draw easier so i could use a smaller pin?
2. 50mg/day enough to see good results?
3. Pip a lot more then what im used to then the tren and test?
4. For those that have tried both oral and inject winni. What were the differences u noticed?

37 years old 220 lbs 5 foot 8 14%bf

Thinking of addibg injectable winni nect run

Last cycle i ran was 9 weeks
Tesp prop 350 tren ace 650 per week
Question are 1. with winni being water based does it draw easier so i could use a smaller pin?
2. 50mg/day enough to see good results?
3. Pip a lot more then what im used to then the tren and test?
4. For those that have tried both oral and inject winni. What were the differences u noticed?

Never use the same pin your drawing with to inject. Must guys use an 18 gauge pin for drawing gear and either a 23,25 or even 27 gauge to actually inject the gear into self.

Never use the same pin your drawing with to inject. Must guys use an 18 gauge pin for drawing gear and either a 23,25 or even 27 gauge to actually inject the gear into self.

Lol u didnt read my post right i guess. Im asking if the winni in water is different then the gear im used to in oil. This isnt my first cycle lol. I know not to use the same pin. Its the first time using winni which is water based not in oil. So wondering the diferences. Will i expect more PIP from the winni then im used to with the prop or the ace.

Winnie slides easy no pip you can use an insulin pin were ever area you please, just draw back as you know already.
I would add test c with an ai, just don't do it alone..
I used to pin winnie back in my day at 100 mg every day just by it self in 3 weeks full effect vascular like a mofo and super strenght, I was on it for 4 month's
But It alone caused a major damage and I never recovered
My natty test even on clomid..

Last edited:
Winnie slides easy no pip you can use an insulin pin were ever area you please, just draw back as you know already.
I would add test c with an ai, just don't do it alone..
I used to pin winnie back in my day at 100 mg every day just by it self in 3 weeks full effect vascular like a mofo and super strenght, I was on it for 4 month's
But It alone caused a major damage and I never recovered
My natty test even on clomid..

4 months is a long ass cycle. Im gking to add it to my tren and test cycle if i inject winni.
Would be 350 test p, 600 tren a, 350 winni. I use adex for ai seems to work good for me.

Lol u didnt read my post right i guess. Im asking if the winni in water is different then the gear im used to in oil. This isnt my first cycle lol. I know not to use the same pin. Its the first time using winni which is water based not in oil. So wondering the diferences. Will i expect more PIP from the winni then im used to with the prop or the ace.
Well you asked about using a smaller pinn to draw winny cause it's water based. Made me assume that you were using same pin you draw with to pin. But yeah, theres no pip with winny.

Back