My stupid expensive first cycle

Badass36

Hey guys I’m 25 - 5’9 - 189 lbs - about 12% fat -and 3 weeks in cycle.
My cycle is 350 mg test Prop + 262.5mg tren ace + 28 iu hgh a week injecting EOD ( hgh ED)
No sides just mild insomnia
And no noticeable gains
But I’m getting leaner by the day
And this is my first cycle
I’m running this for 6 weeks
I’m dieting my tail off
Is it too soon for gains or I’m doing it wrong
I appreciate any help thanks

So your first cycle is a low cruise dose of prop and tren ?
And you're plan is running it 9 weeks ?

If you're not gaining on that dose, you dont know what you're doing and you are not "dieting my tail off"
List food plan.

Anyhow, you shouldn't have ran this cycle as your first, you should have not run such low doses of prop and i guess tren is decent dose.

wow, your way out of control man, tren is never to be done on first cycles, looks like your already headed for trt for life.
6 week cycle? lol. you have NO idea what your doing and fucking yourself up for life.
go and read the beginers cycle sticky thread to see how bad your fucking up.

wow, your way out of control man, tren is never to be done on first cycles, looks like your already headed for trt for life.
6 week cycle? lol. you have NO idea what your doing and fucking yourself up for life.
go and read the beginers cycle sticky thread to see how bad your fucking up.

I don't wanna be redundant this ^^^^^ seriously.

OP any questions...?
Read the sticks. I suggest you figure some amending your cycle NOW, a PLAN... To stop now or continue. Your cycle length is way short.

You seem to have NO UNDERSTANDING of how and how long it takes to grow / build Muscle Mass

Ok there is no dumb Q but you need to start reading and asking more Q's . Ha before you dive in. So get back with us and we'll see more where to help.
OMM it

Last edited:
Like they said, I'm a fan of getting the most outta the minimum possible, I wouldn't even touch tren if not going to compete or get some monetary profit out of it, looking good (and staying healthy) doesn't take that much drugs, you could achieve something just by cycling test and some oral here and there. It takes longer, but you're supposed to be on it for the long run, right?
That, and I think I wouln't run any cycle with less of 400 IU of HCG weekly (200IU in two pins).

Hope you didn't do anything yet, read read and read. And then you'll realize that you have to read more. Hell, I've been reading stuff since three years ago and I don't know sh*t. Planning on doing a cycle since then and I'll do it next year, but it took me a lot of time to know what I should do, and everytime I think I'll do it, something new stops me from doing it.Of course, not saying I'm smart, not at all. I just think that buying before asking question is not the way to go about it.

Hope you nail it with your cycle (not this one, I mean, well, you know).

PS. Sorry for the bad english.

Hey guys I***8217;m 25 - 5***8217;9 - 189 lbs - about 12% fat -and 3 weeks in cycle.
My cycle is 350 mg test Prop + 262.5mg tren ace + 28 iu hgh a week injecting EOD ( hgh ED)
No sides just mild insomnia
And no noticeable gains
But I***8217;m getting leaner by the day
And this is my first cycle
I***8217;m running this for 6 weeks
I***8217;m dieting my tail off
Is it too soon for gains or I***8217;m doing it wrong
I appreciate any help thanks

So hows your stupid cycle going op? any sides from the tren?

I agree that the OP needs to read up some more and that his cycle needs help, but why the nasty responses from some of the members?
He's here for help.

I'm no expert. But I suggest increasing the test cycle out to 12 weeks. Perhaps include another ester like enanth or cyp. Also bring the total amount of test closer to 500 -600 mg per week?
I haven't really read anything recently about tren, and it's side effects. but I'll tell you that I did plenty of it back in the day ( used to make my own with the cattle pellets). I never needed trt because of it.
However you don't need tren and probably should drop it in your first cycle. I believe it causes progesterone or prolactin issues?? And this is something you don't want to deal with on your first cycle when you're not even sure how aromitization is going to effect you

Last edited:
I agree that the OP needs to read up some more and that his cycle needs help, but why the nasty responses from some of the members?
He's here for help.
What are you talkking about sir? The title of the thread is My stupid expensive first cycle Im no Einstein but how else should I word it to ask how his cycle is going?

He's here for help.

I'm no expert. But I suggest increasing the test cycle out to 12 weeks. Perhaps include another ester like enanth or cyp. Also bring the total amount of test closer to 500 -600 mg per week?
I haven't really read anything recently about tren, and it's side effects. but I'll tell you that I did plenty of it back in the day ( used to make my own with the cattle pellets). I never needed trt because of it.
However you don't need tren and probably should drop it in your first cycle. I believe it causes progesterone or prolactin issues?? And this is something you don't want to deal with on your first cycle when you're not even sure how aromitization is going to effect you

And yes we are all here to help but when we see someone heading off a cliff and out of control we must say something.

I would stop now, before your shut down so hard it takes 4 months to come back to normal.... I suspect your not eating enough, and the only gains your getting is from the anabolic effect of reducing muscle waisting.
I would suggest:
Stop the cycle and start your pct tomorrow!
Nolvadex 40mg ed (2 weeks then reduce dosage for another 4 weeks)
Clomid 50mg ed (1 week then reduce dosage for 5 weeks
Letrozole 2.5mg every 1-4 days depending on what’s needed( 4-5 weeks duration)
Maybe add some proviron 50mg first two week, then 25mg last two weeks.
This is my pct regiment, works great but everyone is different.
Best of luck.

I believe it causes progesterone or prolactin issues?? And this is something you don't want to deal with on your first cycle when you're not even sure how aromitization is going to effect you

True to some extent... But you cant have high prolactin without having high estrogen first. So if you control estrogen you're fine.
With that said, its been 14 years since you did tren and now you'll use an dopamine antagonist, such as caber that lowers/controls prolactin levels, just as an AI would do.

Far as "nasty responses", stupid questions get stupid answers ?

I would stop now, before your shut down so hard it takes 4 months to come back to normal.... I suspect your not eating enough, and the only gains your getting is from the anabolic effect of reducing muscle waisting.
I would suggest:
Stop the cycle and start your pct tomorrow!
Nolvadex 40mg ed (2 weeks then reduce dosage for another 4 weeks)
Clomid 50mg ed (1 week then reduce dosage for 5 weeks
Letrozole 2.5mg every 1-4 days depending on what***8217;s needed( 4-5 weeks duration)
Maybe add some proviron 50mg first two week, then 25mg last two weeks.
This is my pct regiment, works great but everyone is different.
Best of luck.

Yeah Ive been wondering how long it takes to get back normal levels. sad to see that op aint come back and is probable going through hell with his hormones all out of whack. oh well, you can lead a cat to water but cant make it drink. or is it a horse?

Back