injecting in bicep

lancer

How far do you guys push the needle into the bicep? All I have is 1 1/2. Also, do you do the top or side of the bicep, thanks guys

Look at spotinjections.com...there is bicepts pics there that show you where to inject.

I injected once for biceps and it hurt like hell for days. But I've been thinking about trying it again soon. I might have gone in to far the first time.

yea head to spotinjections, i used a 1 inch pin and went about 3/4 the way with 1ml of enth, yea for the first 3 house felt like someone punched me really hard there but then it was fine, i did not notice much about injecting there so that was it, did it for 2 weeks,,,

My injection technique is probably not the right way. With most muscles I touch the needle to the skin where I want to inject and then I press down slightly with a drilling motion to get through the skin. I found that you can't do this with bicep injections. Its has to be a quick darting technique to quickly get through the skin. I use 1/2 pins and make sure you are using painless gear. I know some people do this, but I've tried to inject prop in bi's, and I wouldn't wish that pain on my worst enemies. Couldn't straighten my arm for a week and working out was impossible.

Back