Injection saftey & technique: Questions and Answers

Sweet! lol I came back to my question answered :) ...... I appreciate it man. Im putting this thread in my favorites so ill never forget any of the tips. The traps for injecting that sounds very tempting I am genetically gifted in the traps department lol. I do fear getting close to my neck though and going paralyzed. All I have ever pinned are glutes and quads. I actually enjoyed doing quads because it was pretty damn brutal and gave me kind of a rush. lol I bet your going to laugh at me saying brutal since it sounds like you pinned calfs before. Next time I cycle I will try delts and possibly triceps.

Damn if I ever wana be mr Olympia I better get use to pinning between my toes to!:laugh4: I was watching a video of a pro bodybuilder giving advice about Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) that contradicted yours and I thought to myself you know I believe austenite more than the pro bodybuilder. He was advising blasting 5000 iu's at the end of a cycle for a few days in a row. And I remembered your metaphor about the car with no breaks and not waiting to put your seat belt on. Your metaphor made a lot of sense to me. And the science behind it all.

Sweet! lol I came back to my question answered :) ...... I appreciate it man. Im putting this thread in my favorites so ill never forget any of the tips. The traps for injecting that sounds very tempting I am genetically gifted in the traps department lol. I do fear getting close to my neck though and going paralyzed. All I have ever pinned are glutes and quads. I actually enjoyed doing quads because it was pretty damn brutal and gave me kind of a rush. lol I bet your going to laugh at me saying brutal since it sounds like you pinned calfs before. Next time I cycle I will try delts and possibly triceps.

Damn if I ever wana be mr Olympia I better get use to pinning between my toes to!:laugh4: I was watching a video of a pro bodybuilder giving advice about Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) that contradicted yours and I thought to myself you know I believe austenite more than the pro bodybuilder. He was advising blasting 5000 iu's at the end of a cycle for a few days in a row. And I remembered your metaphor about the car with no breaks and not waiting to put your seat belt on. Your metaphor made a lot of sense to me. And the science behind it all.

Let me guess... Rich Piana? His thoughts on recovery are fruitless.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. You are right that is hilarious. In the interview when he talked about cycling off and how he does it. I kept going back in the video to see what his initial facial reaction was when they said cycling off. He looked slightly confused lol like if the word might be foreign to him. Ha ha ha he even basically talks shit about the exact thing im doing right now which is not believing him and saying he is wrong. I guess im a officially a hater according to him. But in the same interview he says think with your brain and come up with your own conclusions so how can he hate on me for concluding that he is wrong when I hear better evidence to prove he is wrong.

He does look like kind of a doosh the way he portrays himself in some of those videos he makes. It is like MTV cribs meets a private Rich Piana photo shoot. Lol Im sorry its just hard not to laugh at his 3 minute Rich Piana worship video. I do think he is a big mother fucker and has a lot of money though.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. You are right that is hilarious. In the interview when he talked about cycling off and how he does it. I kept going back in the video to see what his initial facial reaction was when they said cycling off. He looked slightly confused lol like if the word might be foreign to him. Ha ha ha he even basically talks shit about the exact thing im doing right now which is not believing him and saying he is wrong. I guess im a officially a hater according to him. But in the same interview he says think with your brain and come up with your own conclusions so how can he hate on me for concluding that he is wrong when I hear better evidence to prove he is wrong.

His coach is still living in the 70's and is feeding him this junk. I'd love to have a face to face discussion with him about recovery. His knees would buckle.

lol im watching his video again. Its actually really really funny. The type of humor that cant be faked. Because he is so full of himself. At one point in the video he says. " I constantly get complements on my tattoo's but there are those 20% of people that give a lot of negative feed back, those 20 percent will basically say how can you cover up such a great physique" Lol you would have to hear it. Its just really funny because he refuses to make him self sound bad in anything he says. He would be a great family guy character. The video tittle is "cars tats and pitts". If you find people who are really full of themselves funny you will greatly enjoy watching this video.

lol im watching his video again. Its actually really really funny. The type of humor that cant be faked. Because he is so full of himself. At one point in the video he says. " I constantly get complements on my tattoo's but there are those 20% of people that give a lot of negative feed back, those 20 percent will basically say how can you cover up such a great physique" Lol you would have to hear it. Its just really funny because he refuses to make him self sound bad in anything he says. He would be a great family guy character. The video tittle is "cars tats and pitts". If you find people who are really full of themselves funny you will greatly enjoy watching this video.

Yeah, pretty clueless. Sad though, every 18 year old will listen to everything he says without research.

This has helped me a little bit. I'm not going to lie - I tried injecting today but I fucking froze up several times when the needle got close to my skin. I just couldn't do it. I tried counting down from three, from five and from ten and I just couldn't do it. I put on some uplifting music, still couldn't do it. I'm starting to question if the AAS game is for me.

on #23 when you were telling the injection sites you use, do you switch off on them or do you use the same injection site throughout the whole cycle. also what site do you recommend most?

This has helped me a little bit. I'm not going to lie - I tried injecting today but I fucking froze up several times when the needle got close to my skin. I just couldn't do it. I tried counting down from three, from five and from ten and I just couldn't do it. I put on some uplifting music, still couldn't do it. I'm starting to question if the AAS game is for me.

All comes down to your motivation. If the motivation isn't strong enough to overpower the innate human instinct for avoiding harm, it just isn't good enough. AAS very well might not be for you. :)

Great thread Austinite, again proving your worth to this community in spades. :wiggle:

All comes down to your motivation. If the motivation isn't strong enough to overpower the innate human instinct for avoiding harm, it just isn't good enough. AAS very well might not be for you. :)

Great thread Austinite, again proving your worth to this community in spades. :wiggle:
Thanks buddy. Means alot coming from you.

So if u were on try and wanted to do sub-q injections of test e. would u still keep ur protocol of every 5days of change it? I've been wondering about sub-q test. It's benefits and results. Thanks

So if u were on try and wanted to do sub-q injections of test e. would u still keep ur protocol of every 5days of change it? I've been wondering about sub-q test. It's benefits and results. Thanks

I assume you mean TRT. Yes, you can keep your protocol. Not a fan of 5 days between injections but if it works, great. SubQ absorbs slower and has less impact on E2.

Nice thread Austinite. One thing I want to throw out there is that I used to use 18 gauge for drawing but I have seen it destroy the top of my rubber stopper on the vial and has actually pushed in some pieces of rubber in to the vial. So I have switched to 20gauge and it draws it out just fine and doesn't tear up the top of the vial so much. Again, it could do it as well but I have found that 20g works best for me for that reason. Again, great thread!!

Nice thread Austinite. One thing I want to throw out there is that I used to use 18 gauge for drawing but I have seen it destroy the top of my rubber stopper on the vial and has actually pushed in some pieces of rubber in to the vial. So I have switched to 20gauge and it draws it out just fine and doesn't tear up the top of the vial so much. Again, it could do it as well but I have found that 20g works best for me for that reason. Again, great thread!!

Yes, this does happen, unfortunately this is not something you can control but generally has more to do with the rubber stopper quality. I've punctured Pfizer vial with 16 gauge without an issue. But you're correct, if there's an issue, move up to 20 g.

Back