injection suggestion

tednatas

I am banned!
hey, i just did my first injection. some seeped out of the site after i removed the needle. maybe half at the most. i injected 1 cc . my cycle was originally going to be test at 500 mg a cc for ten weeksx1cc. but now it seems i kind of blew my first injection. the obvious choice is to get more. why the fuck not right. but should i inject again today or wait a week? thanks in advance.

also... can u inject in your front delt? i have alot of muscle there so maybe i would take to it better? i only ask cuz they dont seem to reccomend that on spotinjections.com

Its not recomended because there are a lot of tendons and viens in that section of the delt.

You got leakage because you probably didnt inject deep enough. You probably also injected to fast.

You can inject right away...its no problem, just pick a different location

Bro wherever you injected probally has alot of scar tissue thats why some oil came out.I usually leave the pin in for about 20 sec after i injected all the oil that way it gives the oil a chance to disperse a bit.I have heard of many people using their front delts but i would use only a 5/8 there and wouldnt try to put too much oil in there.If half of it seeped out i was say to inject again that way u get the full amount.

i dont think i did either, but to be safe i injected another cc in to my thigh. i guess i decided with out deciding to preload. fuck it.

Back