injection times

apple1 said:
What is the best time to do my injections morning noon or before gym?

With a long ester, doesn't really matter. Something like test suspension...i'd probably be hitting it about 30 minutes before my workout..along with another dose in the same day.

Now test prop/tren ace....i've noticed a better workout if i injected the day of rather than the day before on an eod schedule.

From my understanding it really doesnt matter when you take it. My personal preference is in the morning as soon as I get out of the shower. Mainly for 2 reasons.. I know it has all day to fully get into my system and the prick of the pin doesn't hurt at all after getting out of the hot shower.
I definitely don't take it in the pm before bed. I tried that a couple times but seem restless when I lay down to crash and can't sleep.
I'm definitely not an expert but that is my personal preference.

Super Dave said:
From my understanding it really doesnt matter when you take it. My personal preference is in the morning as soon as I get out of the shower. Mainly for 2 reasons.. I know it has all day to fully get into my system and the prick of the pin doesn't hurt at all after getting out of the hot shower.
I definitely don't take it in the pm before bed. I tried that a couple times but seem restless when I lay down to crash and can't sleep.
I'm definitely not an expert but that is my personal preference.

Couldnt agree more mate but again im not an expert but this way has worked for me imo

Aczech said:
With a long ester, doesn't really matter. Something like test suspension...i'd probably be hitting it about 30 minutes before my workout..along with another dose in the same day.

Now test prop/tren ace....i've noticed a better workout if i injected the day of rather than the day before on an eod schedule.
I think its personal preference especially on long esters which i do every 3.5
days.
For ex. Sun. morning
Thurs evening.

Choice is up to you the trick is to preform them on scheduled days at the same time. Once built up in the system you're looking to keep them level. Missing an injection is more likely your only worry for the most part.

Back