Injections into orals?!?!?

fadedline

Is it possible to mix injection steroids with some other chemical that makes it an oral steroid?? I’ve never heard of this and some guy I know is going to buy this shit because he don’t want to inject and told me about this stuff. I don’t really know the entire story but it sounds crazy to me... anybody every heard of this?

Nope, you cant just methylate a steroid in your kitchen. Plus, methylation (im assuming thats what your talking about) changes the entire action of the hormone in the body: think EQ versus dbol.

I never got why people dont inject. Get over the taboo, why would you rather pass the chemical through your digestive tract only to be wasted when you can easily put it at its distination, muscle tissue with plenty of blood vessels to absorb into.

guess some people are just freaked out over the needle. After they do it once or twice it is no big deal after that.

fadedline said:
Is it possible to mix injection steroids with some other chemical that makes it an oral steroid?? I’ve never heard of this and some guy I know is going to buy this shit because he don’t want to inject and told me about this stuff. I don’t really know the entire story but it sounds crazy to me... anybody every heard of this?

may be talking about cyclodextrins

it was just recently discused at another board and this reminded me of it

anyways, it may be possible and work well...dont know yet

fadedline said:
Is it possible to mix injection steroids with some other chemical that makes it an oral steroid?? I*ve never heard of this and some guy I know is going to buy this shit because he don*t want to inject and told me about this stuff. I don*t really know the entire story but it sounds crazy to me... anybody every heard of this?
See if you can find out the specifics:
1) Which injectable steroids can supposedly be mixed with this other chemical?
2) What, exactly, is this other chemical.

Might want to give your friend some good advice: don't take something that you don't know about.

I'm calling bullshit on this stuff, but I'm still interested to hear more details.

Yeah im going to talk to him tonight...ill get all the details about it. I figure it is bs too but what is this cyclodextrins stuff? that may be what he is talking about?

Back