Input Needed: Mid Cycle Blood Test Results

Boosted_G

I'm worried about my high RBC. Is it high enough that I should try and donate blood by tomorrow? If not, but tomorrow by some other time this week? I'm sure the sooner would be better though? I now know I need to increase my exemestane too.

View attachment 561948View attachment 561947

Please let me know if there's anything else I should be concerned about also.

Thank you

Everything looks fine except Hematocrit. Just donate blood this week.

I wouldn't change your AI dose. E2 looks fine to me.

Megatron, do you know if the female hormone panel from privatemdlabs is now giving an actual testosterone number? I was surprised when I saw an actual test number and not just a >1500 that's normally given.

I got a low testosterone panel from personallabs as well so I'm curious how the actual test number from there compares to the test number from privatemdlabs.

Megatron, do you know if the female hormone panel from privatemdlabs is now giving an actual testosterone number? I was surprised when I saw an actual test number and not just a >1500 that's normally given.

I got a low testosterone panel from personallabs as well so I'm curious how the actual test number from there compares to the test number from privatemdlabs.

Not that I am aware of. They offer panels and individual tests that show actual results. But I didn't think the Female Panel did. Maybe they changed something?

Not that I am aware of. They offer panels and individual tests that show actual results. But I didn't think the Female Panel did. Maybe they changed something?

Hmm. Interesting... I'm going to have to notice that the next time somebody posts their mid cycle bloods from privatemdlabs.

Thanks for your feedback Megatron!

Back