Input wanted on upcoming stack

bomber brother

I'm 42 6'5 240 10% bf. This is my third stack and I'm thinking of running 1400mg prop 600mg deca 600mg of eq weekly with a EOD injection. Also I'm looking at 20-30mg of winstral 100mg of anavar 50 mg of provirion 8iu's of hgh 2.5iu's of arimidex daily. So what does someone think of this stack that has more experince than I. Is there any thing ive missed? Thanks for any input.

Thanks for all the responses. I got the stack fixed. Put up a nother post with same info and had same responses. I was working with a local BB giving me some real bad advice. My first stack was 500cyp ew weeks 1-4 1000 cyp ew weeks 5-8 500 ew cyp weeks 9-12 mast 500 weeks 1-12 120mg ed weeks 1-4 and 9-12 4ius hgh ed. Didnt really increase my lifts by much weight just increased my reps example squat (405 12times before 405 25 times during could have done more just got bored). Second stack got hairy 1000 cyp 600 prop 600 tren(150mg abomb ed) weeks 1-4 2000 cyp 400 tren 600 mast weeks 5-9 600 prop (120mg dbol ed)600 mast weeks 10-12 8iu's hgh ed weeks 1-12. I was a beast went from 260lbs to 320 in ten weeks looked like I got super sized waist in my pants stayed the same legs would not fit. Gained 5 inches in my chest lived in sweets none of my shit fit. I think my friends started to notice when a car driving us in mexico got blocked in and I simply picked up the back of the nissan moved it so we could get out. I don't speek a word of spaish, but the smell of shit is the same everywhere I guess I should have told the driver I was going to do this :) I want to do BB but not at the expense of my life. Im 42 want to start competing in my late 40's in the masters division so I will be well seasoned when I hit 50. I love this shit not just the steroids but the workouts and the clean eating. I would live in a cardboard box before I would give this up.

Last edited:
i'd honestly cut all of that in half dosage wise.. but then again i like my body being able to function for the rest of my life :S

i'd honestly cut all of that in half dosage wise.. but then again i like my body being able to function for the rest of my life :S

X2, and if your asking for experiance on this type of cycle then you have no business running something like that. .

well at 6'5 240 and 10% BF if those are accurate numbers then i take it you're a very muscular guy. either you feel you should double it since you're twice the size of a regular human being lol or you just have bad dependence on steroids. at the age of 42 i would never fuck with my body that intensely. but giver if you want.. you could make a MR. olympia out of a 5 year old on this stack.

Holy shit that is a IFBB pro cycle.That is about 4 grams of test a week and 56 IU's of growth.

And I thought my current cycle of 800 test E and 500 Deca a week was pretty stout.

Do you compete?
And EOD injections of 1400mg of prop...whats the prop dosed at?Thats 350mg each pin eod,along with the deca and EQ.
Why the short ester with the decoanate and undecylenate esters?

And what exactly is your experience?
You have 3 cycles under your belt and this current one is a bit off IMO.
What is the duration and what are the goals.
If you want input this would help

is anyone actually going to give him advice or is everyone going to carry on saying OMGWTFBBQ

Did you read my post?
We need a little more info to give advice.
At this point there is not even a question.
Is he missing anything?For what?What are his goals?We dont know.:bash:

Drewbolic s q's remain unanswered.
OP..u got a pic ?
I ll not wade in and waste my limited mortality until A LOT MORE info is provided.

I'm 42 6'5 240 10% bf. This is my third stack and I'm thinking of running 1400mg prop 600mg deca 600mg of eq weekly with a EOD injection. Also I'm looking at 20-30mg of winstral 100mg of anavar 50 mg of provirion 8iu's of hgh 2.5iu's of arimidex daily. So what does someone think of this stack that has more experince than I. Is there any thing ive missed? Thanks for any input.

Thanks for all the responses. I got the stack fixed. Put up a nother post with same info and had same responses. I was working with a local BB giving me some real bad advice. My first stack was 500cyp ew weeks 1-4 1000 cyp ew weeks 5-8 500 ew cyp weeks 9-12 mast 500 weeks 1-12 120mg ed weeks 1-4 and 9-12 4ius hgh ed. Didnt really increase my lifts by much weight just increased my reps example squat (405 12times before 405 25 times during could have done more just got bored). Second stack got hairy 1000 cyp 600 prop 600 tren(150mg abomb ed) weeks 1-4 2000 cyp 400 tren 600 mast weeks 5-9 600 prop (120mg dbol ed)600 mast weeks 10-12 8iu's hgh ed weeks 1-12. I was a beast went from 260lbs to 320 in ten weeks looked like I got super sized waist in my pants stayed the same legs would not fit. Gained 5 inches in my chest lived in sweets none of my shit fit. I think my friends started to notice when a car driving us in mexico got blocked in and I simply picked up the back of the nissan moved it so we could get out. I don't speek a word of spaish, but the smell of shit is the same everywhere I guess I should have told the driver I was going to do this :) I want to do BB but not at the expense of my life. Im 42 want to start competing in my late 40's in the masters division so I will be well seasoned when I hit 50. I love this shit not just the steroids but the workouts and the clean eating. I would live in a cardboard box before I would give this up.

u need a fucking help man.. im soory ,but i think this guy is BS just fucking playing around.:bsflag:

bomber if this post is serious then you definately need to stop what your doing and start reading because if you had any knowledge about steroids you would know that thats 3 times the gear you should be running on a 3rd cycle.
if you are just joking around then cut it out and quit wasting our time , leave the jokes out of the anabolic forums.

I think I did a poor job of editing my post last night. It was a lost post and only stumbled on it last night. I was just responding to the people that were kind enough to respond and let them know I'm real and got my next stack fixed. So smiley this is not BS. DADAWG this post was not a joke and there is plenty of guys that run that 1st and 2nd stack in town so I did do some reading, but the third stack is why I came on here. I did have questions and did some more reading like people like you suggested. Drewbolic I went back and looked at my goals and realized the second stack was to big to use on my third and the pic's of me are nothing special if I ever get to look like you guys I would post pics in a snap. Teutonic if you are only going to post by seeing a pic of me I guess I could post a fake ass pic but why bother. Im not proud I let my body go to shit for 13 years, but I trying hard to fix it know. Btw a big thanks to RJH90210 for responding to my 3rd thread post and helping me fix my third stack. Btw I would never waste your guy's time just bullshiting around I know that most of you love what you do and take it to heart

male 6'5 240
42 diabetic type 1
natural test level of 47
HRT 300mg cyp every 7 days
400-500 grams or protein
325-350 gams of carb
125 grams of fat
all clean foods
9-10 meals a day

Third cycle
weeks 1-4 & 14-17 prop 100mg eod
weeks 1-14 test cyp-e blend 600mg wk
weeks 1-12 deca 300mg wk
weeks 1-17 hgh 8iu's ed

Last edited:
^ so that means u are quite abit higher than 10% body fat. Right? I'm 6'5 and 253 on just creatine and protein, dont know what my % is but you can see abs pretty decent.

Denile is not just a river in egypt man. Pictures sure do help seeing where someone is coming from.

^ so that means u are quite abit higher than 10% body fat. Right? I'm 6'5 and 253 on just creatine and protein, dont know what my % is but you can see abs pretty decent.

No I was hydro'd at 240 with 216lbs of lean boby mass. It shock the shit out of me. When I came off my last cycle I was 320. Within 4wks I was 280. Got the flu bad and water weight. Was hydro'd 280 With 220 lbs lean body mass. About 22% bf. The shit thing is that loose skin is not counted as bf but Lbm:wtf:. Wished everything looked like my legs.

Ok, got it. I was going to ssay at 10% bf and 240 and your height that would be nice and big, no reason not to want to put up pic you know. It does take some balls to put up a picture. Makes it more real.

Your sugars are ok right?

Back