Instructions for 300mg/mL trenbolone acetate

thunderin

Tan Gun Tiger
These instructions are for 15 grams of trenbolone acetate.

Trenbolone acetate for 15 grams

1.a. Take a 100mL mixing vial and fill it with 50mL of ethyl alcohol. Mark the 50mL level on the outside of the vial. Empty vial and make sure all of the alcohol has evaporated. I use a lighter to burn out the alcohol gas. Don't get your face too close to the opening of the vial when you do this.

1.b. Take your 15 grams of trenbolone acetate which comes sealed well in a small plastic bag, and cut a small corner (1/8") off of the plastic bag, and very gently wiggle the baggie until all of the tren powder entered mixing vial (*Note be very careful doing this). Make sure to get as much of the powder as possible out of the baggie. Place the rubber stopper back on the mixing vial.

1.c. Draw out 3mL of benzyl alcohol, and add it to the mixing vial. Then, draw out 5mL of benzyl benzoate, and add it to the mixing vial. Make sure rubber stopper the is firmly in place and gently swirl the mixture for 2 minutes.

1.d. Draw out your sterile peanut or sesame oil with a large size syringe, and fill the mixing vial up to the marked 50mL level. Heat at 275 degrees (with syringe needle in the top of the stopper to relieve pressure) for 30 minutes. **Note before you heat the mixture it will appear very cloudy. After heating the mixture it will be totally clear. Allow to cool until the mixture is about 85 degrees.

1.d Draw out the mixture and filter (Whatman sterile syringe filters) into your 50 mL storage vial.

Makes 50mL at 300mg/mL

and with these ratios it stays in suspension and it doesnt crash? 300mg/ml is alot. Have you actually tried this? I would love to get some tren at that dose. I could do 1/2 a cc ED or EOD at that dose and it would be fucking great.

1 cc eod is very nice indeed:) Remember, tren is a little fickle at this concentration. If it crashes the second or third day, just heat it up again and cool a little before drawing it out.

thunderin said:
1 cc eod is very nice indeed:) Remember, tren is a little fickle at this concentration. If it crashes the second or third day, just heat it up again and cool a little before drawing it out.

Since my test is always crashing I am always doing this with it. Its not horrible, I can deal with it. Still works great.

nah, I dont think I would for a while either. 300mg is a lot. I wouldnt mind trying it but not something I would imagine being safe of sides.

i have done 300mg/d several differnt times for 4-5 weeks.

i have made tren A at 200mg/ml and it is painfull as hell. it holds in solution no prob, not suspension thats completely differnt.

as far as using sterile oil thats a wasted step. its sterile after you filter it.

heat sterilzation normally is the last process.

thuinderin have you done a 1ml shot of this? if so is it pain free? my 200 was like driving nails in my flesh. i had to cut it back to 100mg/ml. i used very similar amounts of solvents as you. in fact i used less ba.

damn he posted this in june. doubt we'll get answer from him on pain.

Last edited:
just as we learned with Winstrol (winny), many concentrations are possible, but not practicle, and for numerous reasons.

yeah the main one is being crippled fpor several days after a shot like that 300mg/ml. geeze. if you use those kits thats close to what the concentration is before you add the oil.

ld50 said:
just as we learned with Winstrol (winny), many concentrations are possible, but not practicle, and for numerous reasons.

Nor is it PRACTICAL!! LOL

oh, i thought this was for tren enan... lol
why would you make tren a at such a high concentration..?
if you make it half that your still only using 1cc EOD or ED.... that must hurt like a bitch...

Hey PB, my shit must be more than 100mg/ml. It has hurt a bit both times in my delts. No too bad that I can't take it, but it does give me some pain. Oh well.

maybe next time cut the ba back and ad bb. some fokks are more sensitive to ba or tren. both can irritate soft tissue.

RJH8541 said:
Hey PB, my shit must be more than 100mg/ml. It has hurt a bit both times in my delts. No too bad that I can't take it, but it does give me some pain. Oh well.

I have never been able to do tren, prop, or the combination of the two in my delts. EVERYTIME i get bad bruising, and one time it fucked up my whole upper arm. I was all black/blue/ purple with a lot of swelling and what looked like a little cellulitus. I jumped on z-max or something and it took about two weeks for the sweling to dissipate. People were asking what I did to my arm. I told everyone I got hit by heavy machinery.

I think I feel about delts the way most feel about calves.

Just an interesting anecdote from ida.

Back