Instructions for 300mg/mL trenbolone acetate

ld50 said:
I have never been able to do tren, prop, or the combination of the two in my delts. EVERYTIME i get bad bruising, and one time it fucked up my whole upper arm. I was all black/blue/ purple with a lot of swelling and what looked like a little cellulitus. I jumped on z-max or something and it took about two weeks for the sweling to dissipate. People were asking what I did to my arm. I told everyone I got hit by heavy machinery.

I think I feel about delts the way most feel about calves.

Just an interesting anecdote from ida.

Thanks Ida. I think it was just my not using the whole delt. I usually just go in the medial head and have been for a year. Last night Madine moved to the back of my delt and it slid in there no probkem without any pain this morning. I think I have just too much scar tissue in some spots.

I did however try to go in my quad last night for the first time. That is not going to be a spot I can ever use, just freaked me out for some reason.

RJH8541 said:
Thanks Ida. I think it was just my not using the whole delt. I usually just go in the medial head and have been for a year. Last night Madine moved to the back of my delt and it slid in there no probkem without any pain this morning. I think I have just too much scar tissue in some spots.

I did however try to go in my quad last night for the first time. That is not going to be a spot I can ever use, just freaked me out for some reason.

Right on. Glad you got it workin. wish it were an option for me, but not gunna bother with it anymore.

rj you guys switching atavars is throwing me off. in your post i thought it was gymmy.

yeah i mentioned that your conversion prolly yielded more than 100mg/ml.

pullinbig said:
rj you guys switching atavars is throwing me off. in your post i thought it was gymmy.

was thowin me off as well.

pullinbig said:

Sorry, it actually confused me too. LOL

I have switched back. Hope you guys like this one!!

PB, I have been doing almost a full cc ED, so in case I am over 100mg/ml, it should be between 75-100mg/ml. I am brewing up the rest tonight so I'll let you knjow how it turns out. Only a little pain with this mixture.

haha i agrree with you guys...was gettin confused as i only go by avatars...dont really look at names...
hope ya'll like me new avatar...

pullinbig said:
more what is not better?

I think he was referring to the fact that more mg/ml is not always better. Although I tend to disagree. The less shost the better IMO.

i wouldnt want to inject 200 plus mg tren but what about mixing tren that strong with 1-1.5 cc eq or test to reduce the tren pain . allowing less injects per week and still getting high mgs of all gear injected

Sorry for the hiatus

I have been off my last 7-month cycle (way too long for a cycle) for 3 1/2 months now. And, I am pleased to say that the batch of tren I made at 300mg/mL is still in a perfect state. Yes, there was some concentrated trenbolone precipitate at the bottom of the vial, but I heated it up and voila..good as new.

For all of you who don't like painful injectables (most of us), there is one very simple solution. Draw the ass-killer injectable out of the vial and then draw another equal amount of thin (low viscosity) sterile oil into the same syringe. Change the pin, and draw a little extra air into the syringe. Shake vigorously to blend the 2 oils. Get rid of the excess air, sterilize injection site and shoot. *Note* better to shoot it warm than cold because cold oil hitting a hot muscle can cause your muscle to twitch. Not very nice when you have a 22 gauge pin in your glute.

thunderin said:
I have been off my last 7-month cycle (way too long for a cycle) for 3 1/2 months now. And, I am pleased to say that the batch of tren I made at 300mg/mL is still in a perfect state. Yes, there was some concentrated trenbolone precipitate at the bottom of the vial, but I heated it up and voila..good as new.

For all of you who don't like painful injectables (most of us), there is one very simple solution. Draw the ass-killer injectable out of the vial and then draw another equal amount of thin (low viscosity) sterile oil into the same syringe. Change the pin, and draw a little extra air into the syringe. Shake vigorously to blend the 2 oils. Get rid of the excess air, sterilize injection site and shoot. *Note* better to shoot it warm than cold because cold oil hitting a hot muscle can cause your muscle to twitch. Not very nice when you have a 22 gauge pin in your glute.

so whats the point making it 300 if you gotta dilute it to do it. 300mg/ml tren A is gonna bring scunion (redneck term for severe pain) on that ass. 300 tren E has a little bite to it the next day or two but thats a whole nuther ball game all together.

pullinbig said:
300 tren E has a little bite to it the next day or two but thats a whole nuther ball game all together.
Oh you puss. Then again I am cutting with other gear. :spank: You can make EQ ungodly concentrated and the shit just doesnt hurt a bit.

Back