Insulin . how long do you guys run for longest ? Also when to start

darkwing86

SO im thinking instead of starting my cycle with the slin next week to wait it out 4 weeks until the test and tren e start to realy kick in . This way when i introduce then slin i will have much higher protein synthesis along with it to add to better gains ? Also im gonna run slin for 6 weeks i thin k . 5 days on 2 off. What are you longest cycles with it ?

Following also slin scares me from reading it is easily controlled but the possible bad effects from improper use keep me away from it.

I think 6 weeks at 5 on 2 off is good. I personally never did longer than 8 weeks. I also eventually stopped because for me and my body type personally I found in order to not gain excess body fat I had to cut the carbs way to close for comfort. This stuff has never paid my bills or anything remotely close so when I HAD to push the limits to use slin productively I thought what the hell am I doing this for. Everyone is different though, I have always had issues with carbs and insulin resistance etc so in my case my experience really should not have come as a surprise.

How would you know if you have insulin resistance? Asking cuz I don't know

You can do a blood test, or just track fasting glucose and if you start seeing your numbers going up after the same type of dinner the night prior, you are likely building resistance.

Back