Insulin

kata

:elephant:

Is the effect of insulin real or u just look bigger because u become fatter?

The same effect u get when u just eat sugar! Because insulin and sugar are always following each others. Body is a great machine that is impossible to
full with insulin.

If u inject insulin u need to eat sugar
If u eat sugar the insulin will rise

What is the reason not to just eat sugar and the insulin will follow imediately? It is the same that injecting insulin and eating sugar after.

In order to get results from increased insulin from eating sugar, you would have to eat an impossible amount of sugar.

Insulin does not make you fat. Fat makes you fat. I use insulin and can't say that I've ever gained fat on it. I only take 10iu's post workout, but my lean mass gain has been dramatic.

Insulin and sugar level walk hand in hand.

If u inject X units insulin u need to eat Y grams of sugars.
If u eat Y grams of sugars u will get same increse on insulin level as the x mentioned before.

X=Y

kata said:
Insulin and sugar level walk hand in hand.

If u inject X units insulin u need to eat Y grams of sugars.
If u eat Y grams of sugars u will get same increse on insulin level as the x mentioned before.

X=Y

Nope.

muscle_geek said:
In order to get results from increased insulin from eating sugar, you would have to eat an impossible amount of sugar.

Insulin does not make you fat. Fat makes you fat. I use insulin and can't say that I've ever gained fat on it. I only take 10iu's post workout, but my lean mass gain has been dramatic.

Amen!

My personal experiences have been the same: dramatic results and no fat gain.

Maybe other people have been eating buckets of KFC post-workout???

Kata
When it comes to insulin and sugar in no way does x=y. If x=y then every carbohydrate and protein molecule you ate would be shuttled to your muscles, and everyone on the would be dead or in a hypoglycemic coma. There is a healthy natural PROPORTION of carbohydrates eaten to insulin released, but they aren't equal to one another. Think about like this if x=y then everyone would be in a constant state of hypoglycemia, because blood sugar would always be canceled out by insulin released, that doesn't make sense. Oh and Insulin doesnt make you fat. It makes you big, gives you fuller muscles, and i have noticed more aesthetic muscular development from using it.

The human body is great, but how come you can "fool" it into getting bigger by adding test, but you can't do the same with slin?

Well I guess I'll break my cherry here!
My opionions for what they are worth:
Insulin is only usefull to those that have been at it for a while and juice no longer does the trick. All others can get big just using juice and it is much safer. Most of the lifters i have spoke to or heard from dont know shit about insulin and that to me is scary because of insulins fast acting nature.
As far as making you fat, it can indirectly cause fat gain as the liver stores fat based on what the insulin level is and a few other factors. Most of you are young however and shouldnt have a prob gaining fat with insulin.
To sum it all up, My bitch is that it has a narrow margin of error and I have a few friends that are now insulin dependent after years of use. The sad part is these guys sucked as bodybuilders and thought insulin would give them an edge. All it did is make the slightly bigger but still shitty bodybuilders and now diabetics. But go ahead use it and see that you wont place any better or break any records because of it.

Mack said:
Insulin is only usefull to those that have been at it for a while and juice no longer does the trick. All others can get big just using juice and it is much safer. Most of the lifters i have spoke to or heard from dont know shit about insulin and that to me is scary because of insulins fast acting nature.
As far as making you fat, it can indirectly cause fat gain as the liver stores fat based on what the insulin level is and a few other factors. Most of you are young however and shouldnt have a prob gaining fat with insulin.
To sum it all up, My bitch is that it has a narrow margin of error and I have a few friends that are now insulin dependent after years of use. The sad part is these guys sucked as bodybuilders and thought insulin would give them an edge. All it did is make the slightly bigger but still shitty bodybuilders and now diabetics. But go ahead use it and see that you wont place any better or break any records because of it.

I understand what you're saying. I think long term insulin use is not good and can certainly cause problems. I use slin four weeks on and two weeks off as a bridge to my next real cycle. This prevents me from losing mass while I am in recovery. I think most people that get in trouble with slin do more than 20iu's a day.

The problem is that natty insulin lags so far behind after carb ingestion. It's very potent tool for ramming carbs and protien post workout during that critical window 1hour after workout.

I have never heard of anyone becoming diabetic from exo insulin. In fact an argument can be made that it prevents type 2 diabetes because it prevents the pancreas from overworking and oxidizing it's own cells. regardless I think it's a great idea to cycle anything on and off...

Mack said:

:bsflag:

First, insulin works great if you have never done an Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) cycle, or are subject to testing for Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) and can't get busted. Insulin should be scary though it is dangerous but just because others don't know about it doesn't mean you can't ACCURATELY educate yourself.
Next, insulin is directly responsible for fat and muscle gain, it is one of the hormones your body uses to do exactly that. It has nothing to do with "insulin level" whatever that means exactly it has to do with muscle and liver glucose saturation. And being young has nothing to do with getting fat, if anything being young (and the higher hormone levels with that) prevent fat gain.
last, GIVE ME NAMES of the people who have become insulin dependant, names, addresses, and medical records becuase you will have the first documented cases EVER.

You seem to be grossly undereducated about slin, maybe from gym talk or maybe from bs posts on messabe boards. But I challenge you to quit spreading gossip and bring some hard facts.

Great!

Nice to get different opinions. Could insulin be same like HGH? For same people it works and the others it does not?

Same here. I have never eather heard anybody come insulin dependant because using insulin. At least I can not name anyone.

I have no much experience myself. I am more or less natural. But BELIEVE ME I AM HIGH INTERESTED on everything what increases the performance and muscle mass.

kiakaha,

Okey lets admite it. I did not put it out correctly.

What I wanted to say is that the sugar amount needed for insulin is always the same.

Insulin takes the sugars to cells and then the blad sugar wants to decrese. This is DANGEROUS AND THAT IS THE REASON that body can (with healty people) VERY WELL PRODUCE EXATLY how much insulin is needed for surtain amount of sugars. And it works the same way even if you take the insulin first and then the sugars.

The only difference is THAT if you eat sugar the body automatically produce the right amount of insulin. IF YOU MAKE IT THE OTHER WAY ROUND THERE IS NO BENEFIT , but the calculation mistakes are always possible and this is always risky.

Sorry I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST STEROIDS OR ANY DRUG which encrease the performance.

I want to get answear with statement WHY TO USE INSULIN???Please if there is any one who can show me please do it. I just need some facts here!!!!

The reason you get so big on insulin is because insulin's function in the body is to shuttle fats, carbs, and protein to cells basically. With a normal amount of insulin an no reistence training its main function is to deliver glucose to brain cells. With resistence training it sends glucose to brain cells and then what's left over shuttles blucose and protein and fat to the muslce trained. If you add more insulin after doing any form of resitance training, then you are going to have a lot left over to shuttle nutrients to the muscle just trained. As long as you keep your diet clean you will not gain fat. Just make sure you gte the proper amount of carbs post insulin shot and then eat clean for about 4 hours after that. Best bet is to eat chicken or tuna or soemthing like that, with a good complex carb and no fat. Do somemore reading before you even think about tyring insulin.

The amount of sugar need for insulin IS NOT always the same. Your body can become insulin resistant, especially if your using GH.

You can go hypo no matter what order you inject the insulin in kata.

Next insulin puts glucose in the liver first, then the brain and muscle.

Why use insulin:
Insulin increases the amount of glucose and protien delivered to muscles which means more growth.
Insulin increases protien synthesis when used away from work outs (Ie morning shots)
Insulin decreases protien degradation post work out (ie the muscle there stays instead of being broken down)
Insulin can't be found on drug tests.

So you break down less muscle, grow more muscle and it is much harder to be tested for. The down side is that it is much easier to die from and alot of morons run around acting like experts about insulin and giving bad advice.

Yes you right you can be insulin resistant, but then you are as resistant for your own insulin production as for insulin shot by youself . GH and fatness produce insulin resistansia which is true. The relation variates from one moment to other one, but it is always same. Always same not depending on the method how you bring it to your body.

The brains do not need insulin for to put sugars in to the cells, what comes to other cells it will first go to ones where it is most needed. But as it goes...it does not matter how it comes to body.

Yes insulin puts glugose to liver ,then brain and muscle, but so does your own insulin as well.

And you right insulin is anabolic ,but you will get it from your own production as much you will be able to eat. So THERE IS NO REASON TO TAKE IT FROM OUTSIDE; BECAUSE THERE IS NO ADDITIONAL BENEFITS! And as well it is more risky to shot it.

Back