interested in starting HgH cycle HELP!

Epech

I'm 23 a new mom and currently still nursing hes about 6 months now. I weigh about 125 and am 5'3 really want to get cut out and toned up decently without building a lot of mass. never used HgH my husband loves it but am looking for a woman's point of view on it or just some advice on how much i should use. also does this have bad effects on babies if im still going to nurse?

* so I'm obviously new at this all.... I've been reading on some other threads that there isn't really such thing as cycling HGH! and just to add in that i want to start a workout regiment about 5 to 6 days a week with weight lift training with the help of my husband. I've mentioned before that i want to get pretty toned up and cut out without building too much mass. whatever advice i can get from you all would be amazing and i appreciate the help and suggestions very much. Epech

DIET
breakfast: eggs cottage cheese or yogurt
lunch:grilled chicken breast rice or veggies/cottage cheese
dinner:grilled chicken lots of veggies

Last edited:
You are not ready for HGH at all. You can get toned and cut with diet and exercise alone.

Eat 4-6 meals daily to keep your metabolism going.
Snack on fibrous veggies at meals and in between.
Have a clean protein source each meal.
Have a clean unprocessed carb source each meal
Have essential fats supplements or food at least 3 meals per day.

You aren't eating enough right now. Your metabolism is probably hanging onto fat for dear life.

Start lifting weights at least 3 days a week, hitting each body part once. Cardio 3-5 days and have 2 sessions HIIT.

Start with those basics. Once again...you are not ready for HGH.

thanks i appreciate the suggestions I'LL EAT MORE! haha i dont starve myself whatsoever but just make that commitment to hit the gym at the least 5 days a week. and since i cant seem to find to much info on the breastfeeding and HGH im not to willing to find out by experimenting. thanks a lot for the help! epech

Back