Intro and Cycle Critique

Dangler64

Hello to all the board members, I look forward to a great stay here, and I am very happy to have found this place!

I am currently building out a cycle and would greatly appreciate some input and some idea's on how I can improve it. This is not my first cycle, but the first in a few years,and my diet is clean, currently eating 5 meals a day, high protien, low fat, and moderate carbs on training days. I do use protein shakes as well.

The Cycle

week 1 - 10 Tren E - 400 mg p/w
week 1 - 1 EQ - 400 mg p/w
week 1 - 10 primo - 200 mg p/w

PCT will be nolva and clomid starting 3 weeks after the last injection.

please feel free to add in any all comments you may have I look forward to them all.

Dangler64

well right off the bat your biggest mistake is having no test in that cycle......drop the primo cuz that does isnt gonna do squat! and then add test in there for the whole 10 weeks at 500mg

you definately wanna add some test..I started taking tren e with eq and lost all sex drive and had ed problems then added test and everthing was perfect

Dangler64 said:
Hello to all the board members, I look forward to a great stay here, and I am very happy to have found this place!

I am currently building out a cycle and would greatly appreciate some input and some idea's on how I can improve it. This is not my first cycle, but the first in a few years,and my diet is clean, currently eating 5 meals a day, high protien, low fat, and moderate carbs on training days. I do use protein shakes as well.

The Cycle

week 1 - 10 Tren E - 400 mg p/w
week 1 - 1 EQ - 400 mg p/w
week 1 - 10 primo - 200 mg p/w

PCT will be nolva and clomid starting 3 weeks after the last injection.

please feel free to add in any all comments you may have I look forward to them all.

Dangler64

Save you money on the primo, because it will not add anything to the cycle.

If you have not taken tren before, you might be up for a rude awakening. Tren without test is a sexul nighmare. Test should be the base of every cycle. If the cycle is primo/anavar, you can get away with 50-75mg of proviron

Honestly, I would drop the primo and eq and add 500mg of test and add AIFM Aromatase inhibitor (AI) for Men as your Aromatase inhibitor. That way you will mimic the no water retaining properties of eq and primo, but get much better results. The Test is also cheaper than both eq and primo.

I really think you will be 100% happier in the end

WOW!

Thanks for the great response! and very insightful tips, they will not go unheaded.

I am going to adjust my cycle as advised. The new cycle will be

Week 1-10 test 500 mg p/w
Week 1-10 EQ 400 mg p/w
Week 1-10 Tren E 400 mg p/w
week 1-10 Nolvadex 20 mg ed
week 5 - Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 1 amp

PCT will be nolvadex 20 mg ed for 3 weeks and 2 weeks after last injection 1 amp of HCG.

Please continue to critique, I welcome all input, thanks for the great responses so far!

Dangler 64

what are your stats and what cycle # is this? Tren probably isnt needed unless you are competing. Test/EQ you will do very well on.

skarhead1 said:
what are your stats and what cycle # is this? Tren probably isnt needed unless you are competing. Test/EQ you will do very well on.

5'10 192.5 pounds, 15% bodyfat, not looking to use this cycle untill down around 10 to 11% bf, (about 30 to 45 days out).

This is cycle number 4.

What test would you reccommend enth or cyp?

I would be taking nolvadex at 20 mg per day to reduce potential side effects. I would take the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) if required.

So I could go with:

Week 1-10 500 mg p/w test cyp or test enth
week 1-10 400 mg p/w EQ
20 mg ed nolvadex

PCT continue taking nolvadex 20mg everday for the next 3 weeks with 1amp of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) at week 3

Looking forward to the next round of suggestions.

I should have stated I am only after lean mass and not looking to add any significant bulk or unwanted mass. Hopefully the refined cycle above will provide the desired result, with the proper diet.

no diff between cyp or enth really... You could definately get what you're looking for with test/eq and then pct

Is there a difference if I use Nolvadex or Arimidex for preventive during and for post cycle therapy (pct)? I plan to use Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) at week 5 and week 13 (three weeks after my last injection)

I really like the idea of the test and EQ, simple and effective. I just want to make sure I have all the bases coverd.

Diet
Cycle
Prevention
Post Cycle Therapy

I will try the 400 mg p/w first, if I feel at the end I could have gotten better gains by going with 600 mg p/w, then when I run this again, I will definatley up the dosage.

Thanks once again for all the input, it is greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
Dangler64 said:
Is there a difference if I use Nolvadex or Arimidex for preventive during and for post cycle therapy (pct)? I plan to use Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) at week 5 and week 13 (three weeks after my last injection)

I really like the idea of the test and EQ, simple and effective. I just want to make sure I have all the bases coverd.

Diet
Cycle
Prevention
Post Cycle Therapy

I will try the 400 mg p/w first, if I feel at the end I could have gotten better gains by going with 600 mg p/w, then when I run this again, I will definatley up the dosage.

Thanks once again for all the input, it is greatly appreciated.

I think that test and eq would be perfect. I would use AIFM Aromatase inhibitor (AI) for Men

https://www.anabolicfitness.net/shop/product_info.php?id=152&cartID=616fb56fdf39e8d7c579be5f2634e18d

in place of the n-dex. Save that for your PCT. I like the 2 doses of HCG, but I would rather you do 300-500ius every 4th or 5th day. This will prevent any atrophy from ever setting in and continue the LH signal. This will allow the n-dex to go right to work on the HPTA and not have to worry about the atrophy.

Save the tren for another day. I used tren once and even with a perfect PCT, I was suppressed for 6 months. It was bad.

One last question, if I am using n-dex or the AIFM with the test e and eq on a daily basis for prevention of gyno and other side effects, what if any will this have on the overall effects of the steriods?

And secondly, since the test e and eq are going to be used for lean mass only, I am going to be on a fairly calorie restricted diet, high protein, carbs only before workout and with breakfast with that impact the effectiveness of the test?

Thanks for all the help and very insightful answers!

Dangler64

Last edited:
If will not effect the steroids, but estrogen plays apart in growth as well, so reducing it will make you gains a little less. In the end, I would rather have lowered estrogen and look tight, than have all the estrogenic sides.

Eq need to be run at least min 12wks and id up it to at least 500mg/wk, Tren is good, but i did 300mg/wk with excellent results, Primo is way to low, id do a good hg test instead.

LAWNSAVER said:
If will not effect the steroids, but estrogen plays apart in growth as well, so reducing it will make you gains a little less. In the end, I would rather have lowered estrogen and look tight, than have all the estrogenic sides.

Thanks for all the advice and help, I appreciate it, I have done cycles in the past but without test. I am excited to get started.

Can I run the Test and EQ for 12 weeks instead of 10?

Thanks for all the help and advice, I look forward to putting up my pics of my progress!

Cheers!

Dangler 64

Dangler64 said:
Thanks for all the advice and help, I appreciate it, I have done cycles in the past but without test. I am excited to get started.

Can I run the Test and EQ for 12 weeks instead of 10?

Thanks for all the help and advice, I look forward to putting up my pics of my progress!

Cheers!

Dangler 64

Sure...I regularly do 12+ week cycles. I would just recomend getting the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and running it all the way through..

Keep us posted

LAWNSAVER said:
Sure...I regularly do 12+ week cycles. I would just recomend getting the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and running it all the way through..

Keep us posted

is 5000iu of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) enough? and what is the process for the using HCG, i thought it was just another amp but it appears not.

Also what is the breakdown of iu to cc I plan on using 300iu a week every fifth day.

Once again thanks for all the help, I want to make sure I have everything prepared so I get the results I am after.

Cheers!

Dangler64

Back