Introduction

2GAINS

Hey guys,
Just joined this forum. Hoping to meet some people. Get some good advice. My stats are 6 foot tall, 167 pounds, 9% body fat. I know I can get more gains naturally, and I am going to train for another year naturally. Meanwhile I wanna get to know some people here so I can get a source. Im thinking after another year of training I will be ready to use gear. Btw I started off working out a year a half ago, so far gained 27 lbs all because I didnt know how to work out in the beginning and my diet was crap. Im 24 years old, so 25 when I plan on going on.

Welcome. I would recommend hitting up 3j to maximize your results before starting your first cycle. Good luck

Thanks, Ive heard about him actually from my lurking days. Gonna shoot him a message

Email him if you'd like to become a client and he also has a free diet thread in the diet section. I can't say enough good things about the guy but I know at 6ft and 167lbs he will give you results you thought could only come with AAS :D. Welcome by the way.

Email him if you'd like to become a client and he also has a free diet thread in the diet section. I can't say enough good things about the guy but I know at 6ft and 167lbs he will give you results you thought could only come with AAS :D. Welcome by the way.
Lol thanks

lol all will be good and you will make friends as long as you remember the magic rule.... Don't ever ask if its ok to run oral only cycles!! lol its a big NO NO on here. All cycles must be ran with a testosterone basis because your body needs testosterone and all steroids ironically make your body stop producing testosterone so that means no libido. I figured I would save you the trouble of asking if you didn't know to much about steroids. Maybe you already knew that. But lol at least if you didn't I saved you from possible humiliation! The most important thing is read all this stickys at the top of the steroid forum to do with pct and beginner cycles. Than you have a pretty good basis of knowledge from those and can engage in conversation with people and know what they are talking about.

Last edited:
I will add in for any experienced people who are on here that frown upon my generalization of test as a basis in every cycle that there are some exceptions depending on what your goals are. Just usually a beginner should follow those rules tell he knows exactly what he wants to do and how things work. Mmmmmkay

Thanks for the heads up lol had no idea that was a no no here. But whats libido? As you can see I do have a lot of research I need to do
lol all will be good and you will make friends as long as you remember the magic rule.... Don't ever ask if its ok to run oral only cycles!! lol its a big NO NO on here. All cycles must be ran with a testosterone basis because your body needs testosterone and all steroids except testosterone ironically make your body stop producing testosterone so that means no libido. I figured I would save you the trouble of asking if you didn't know to much about steroids. Maybe you already knew that. But lol at least if you didn't I saved you from possible humiliation! The most important thing is read all this stickys at the top of the steroid forum to do with pct and beginner cycles. Than you have a pretty good basis of knowledge from those and can engage in conversation with people and know what they are talking about.

lol all will be good and you will make friends as long as you remember the magic rule.... Don't ever ask if its ok to run oral only cycles!! lol its a big NO NO on here. All cycles must be ran with a testosterone basis because your body needs testosterone and all steroids ironically make your body stop producing testosterone so that means no libido. I figured I would save you the trouble of asking if you didn't know to much about steroids. Maybe you already knew that. But lol at least if you didn't I saved you from possible humiliation! The most important thing is read all this stickys at the top of the steroid forum to do with pct and beginner cycles. Than you have a pretty good basis of knowledge from those and can engage in conversation with people and know what they are talking about.

that's so sweet of you ;)

I edited my post I didn't mean to say that testosterone is the only steroid that will stop you from producing testosterone. All steroids will stop you from producing testosterone even testosterone. And that is why testosterone is ran along with other compounds. Libido is your sex drive. What happens is when your natural testosterone levels are gone you have no sex drive and can have problems maintain erections and wanting to have sex. But if you run testosterone with other steroids that will stop that from happening for the most part. Their are certain steroids that may still cause sexual problems though like deca and tren. But those are steroids that if you decide to start using steroids that you would want to save tell you are more experienced. Steroids can be fun but I would really think about if the weight you are looking to gain can be gained naturally. Because if it can be than there is no need to use steroids. I love the whole body building scene but using steroids is a personal choice and it isn't all fun and games to be honest. I mean there is a lot of fun that comes with it. But like every thing in life there are always down sides. So I would really look into it before you decide to jump into anything. Knowledge is the key to good gains with steroids. And having the discipline to follow that knowledge. You still have to work out very hard and eat right. But like I said the more you know about the whole scene the better off you are before you jump into something.

From what little research I have done, everyone says test is the best for the first cycle. Im gonna stick with that
I will add in for any experienced people who are on here that frown upon my generalization of test as a basis in every cycle that there are some exceptions depending on what your goals are. Just usually a beginner should follow those rules tell he knows exactly what he wants to do and how things work. Mmmmmkay

lol did the rapper 2 chains make you want the name 2 gains. lol im not being sarcastic Im just curious if it is based of his name or not.

But I thought during cycle therapy and post cycle therapy was gonna take care of that? I didnt know people stacked steroids to prevent low sex drive.
I edited my post I didn't mean to say that testosterone is the only steroid that will stop you from producing testosterone. All steroids will stop you from producing testosterone even testosterone. And that is why testosterone is ran along with other compounds. Libido is your sex drive. What happens is when your natural testosterone levels are gone you have no sex drive and can have problems maintain erections and wanting to have sex. But if you run testosterone with other steroids that will stop that from happening for the most part. Their are certain steroids that may still cause sexual problems though like deca and tren. But those are steroids that if you decide to start using steroids that you would want to save tell you are more experienced. Steroids can be fun but I would really think about if the weight you are looking to gain can be gained naturally. Because if it can be than there is no need to use steroids. I love the whole body building scene but using steroids is a personal choice and it isn't all fun and games to be honest. I mean there is a lot of fun that comes with it. But like every thing in life there are always down sides. So I would really look into it before you decide to jump into anything. Knowledge is the key to good gains with steroids. And having the discipline to follow that knowledge. You still have to work out very hard and eat right. But like I said the more you know about the whole scene the better off you are before you jump into something.

lol his song was stuck in my head today. Especially the part where he says she got a big booty so I call her big booty. Lyrical genius lol. But ya since 2 chains was stuck in my head I thought 2 gains why not
lol did the rapper 2 chains make you want the name 2 gains. lol im not being sarcastic Im just curious if it is based of his name or not.

Hey... Instead of asking Mad everything... There is this thing called google, you can do a little research... If you type your question into google, for the most part it will pull something up from ology that's been tagged.
We all do it. Since you are new. Read the stickies! They're great help! After do some research on how hormones actually affect your body. Then, search everything you need to know about your post cycle therapy (pct).
After you've gathered all the information. Work on your nutrition, that might be some more research.
Line up a cycle, we'll review it or, the boys will review it, and help as much as they can.

lol his song was stuck in my head today. Especially the part where he says she got a big booty so I call her big booty. Lyrical genius lol. But ya since 2 chains was stuck in my head I thought 2 gains why not

Almost as bad as looking up to Zyzz as a new revolution

Back