Introduction

lol ha ha ha 2 gains that's clever. Well post cycle therapy takes care of getting your testosterone back on track once all steroids are out of your system. But I would say within 2 to 3 weeks of steroids actually kicking in depending on what type you are taking that your natural testosterone levels will be very low. And it will cause your sex drive to drop. But it usually will not drop as long as you are running testosterone. But once you stop all steroids including testosterone since your natural testosterone has slowed down to a near stop from taking steroids it takes what we call pct to get your natural testosterone back up to normal. Definetally read the stickies at the top page man it will help.

Lol thanks for showing me the ropes man. Got some required reading to do
lol ha ha ha 2 gains that's clever. Well post cycle therapy takes care of getting your testosterone back on track once all steroids are out of your system. But I would say within 2 to 3 weeks of steroids actually kicking in depending on what type you are taking that your natural testosterone levels will be very low. And it will cause your sex drive to drop. But it usually will not drop as long as you are running testosterone. But once you stop all steroids including testosterone since your natural testosterone has slowed down to a near stop from taking steroids it takes what we call pct to get your natural testosterone back up to normal. Definetally read the stickies at the top page man it will help.

hmm...i thought improper estrogen levels were to blame for no sex drive? to high or to low gives you limp dick?

hmm...i thought improper estrogen levels were to blame for no sex drive? to high or to low gives you limp dick?

Don't quote me on this but improper estro levels will make you feel more emotional.... your testosterone levels are linked to sex drive..

i wasnt sure either, i thought it would be test to but in a post i read someone was explaining that it did....i dont know though.

btw how much do u squaT?

if you know how to squat im sure your fine. But if some one doesn't have proper training it can be disastrous your a smart guy though doc so im sure you have great technique.

if you know how to squat im sure your fine. But if some one doesn't have proper training it can be disastrous your a smart guy though doc so im sure you have great technique.

Squats have been my favorite exercise ever since I set foot in a weight room lol. Nowadays though power cleans are taking over. If I could get to power cleaning 1.5 BW I would be ecstatic.

Back