Ip Reliability

jawbreaker1

I got the link to IP and I was wondering how reliable he is at delivering to US?

I have seen mixed reviews on his products but he has some pretty good prices, I wouldnt touch his shit, but my boy needs a connect and I'm not giving him mine, but I dont want to fuck him neither.

would it be wise to throw him IP's way?

The only thing from IP that I heard was any good is his Winny.

I would buy some Protein instead of IP gear.

I would never buy the drol again, but some of his products are good. I would not personally touch the oils myself.

Easto said:
The only thing from IP that I heard was any good is his Winny.

I would buy some Protein instead of IP gear.

Ditto.......I rather pay a bit more and have that peace of mind than be taking the pills and wondering if they are legit.

If it's your boy and you dont want to fuck him, why dont you get him what he wants from your source that you know is good to go? Why risk getting him bunk thru IP?

NYC

IP is good most people here dont like IP.

It is reliable delivery. Overnight Delivery

NYCEE said:
If it's your boy and you dont want to fuck him, why dont you get him what he wants from your source that you know is good to go? Why risk getting him bunk thru IP?

NYC

because hes in a different state and I'm not about to become a remailer.

jawbreaker1 said:
because hes in a different state and I'm not about to become a remailer.

I see. A couple of my friends ran IP's test enan and had really good gains.

NYC

I think I'm going to start calling IP the Teflon source. People bash the fuck out of him and his products are absolute shit, but there's plenty of morons out there who still love him. He's been going strong for 5+ years. Amazing.

I've always had good luck with the stuff I've gotten from him, esp the Winstrol (winny) tabs. However, I've seen enough from other bros to convince me that it is somewhat of a roll of the dice...

Fastball said:
I think I'm going to start calling IP the Teflon source. People bash the fuck out of him and his products are absolute shit, but there's plenty of morons out there who still love him. He's been going strong for 5+ years. Amazing.
I don't see you for months on end, but i can always count on you for a good IP bashing, lol. I have seen lab tests and they are all over the place, you can convince yourself whatever you like, but like i have said before i wouldn't touch his stuff.

mvmaxx said:
Did it come in empty visine bottles?? :confused:

It actually came in a hand cream bottle with chinese writing on it. This is how they ship their "Jugs". I double filtered it and baked it for them before they used it.

NYC

IP is not well like here, personally have never had a problem w/ his stuff.

you'd be surprised how many underground labs are simply IP oils rebottled and relabeled.

It funny I come to this board and everyone bashes IP. I go to another board any people love him??? > I personaly have used his products and have never had probs with him, always had gains using his products . I dont use hime anymore but its not because of his service or quality of gear.
I wonder how many people that bash him have actually used him, or if they are just jumping on the band wagon with no actual knowledge of what they are talking about????

jcp2 said:
I don't see you for months on end, but i can always count on you for a good IP bashing, lol.

I'll never pass up the chance to give IP, or his cult-like following, a swift kick in the nuts. :) Actually, I like hearing about IP experiences...it's quite amusing. You never know what foreign debris you may find floating around in the oil -- I think I've heard everything from corn nuts, to pubic hair, to cat litter.

Back