ipam andcjc

nasty_nate_84

Can i reconstitude my ipamorelin 2mg and cjc no dac 2mg both with 2.5mls of bw insted of 2mls to make it last a bit longer and not have to take as much or would this do something crazy to the peptides im just curious and would it not be enough to pin 3x a day at 150 mcgs or do i need to be doin more of the ipam just keep in mind im not rich lol and its,really just for fat loss so could i stay at my 100-150mcgs 3x a day cuz i see people on here are doing like 300-400 id wanna do that much lol and feedback from others that have done this pep i wanna know bout others results and how fast i can get em from 100-150mcg

Last edited:
idk it almost seems like it doest work as well but maybe thats just me cuz i used to do 2.5-3 mls of bw to the peptides but i tried adding 2mls to my ipam and cjc no dac it seems like its working better for some reason whats up with that its weird cuz if you add 2mls of bw you get what 40 shots and pull up to 5 for 100mcgs but if you add 3mls of bw to get a 100mcg shot you gotta pull up to 8 it should get more if you add 3mls right? but you only 37.5 shots from three mls whats up with this phenomenon why is this i really wanna know here lol lol as long as im taking the correct dose via peptide calculator? idk its just expensive to run those peptides at anything higher than 150 mcgs anybody got any other way around this? and meathead where you been at bro been worried bout ya bud

Last edited:
It shouldn't make a difference how much bac water you add to it if you are using the same dose with both. You will have the same amount of shots. 2mls would be much easier because pulling to the 5 is much eaiser to get an accurate dose than pulling to the 8.

It shouldn't make a difference how much bac water you add to it if you are using the same dose with both. You will have the same amount of shots. 2mls would be much easier because pulling to the 5 is much eaiser to get an accurate dose than pulling to the 8.

thats true i really didnt think about this i know ive been feeling alot better and healing up 50% or better faster with using this stuff its pretty amazing shit how come the fda wouldnt approve this stuff? lol oh well more for the rest of us i guess their loss is our gain :)

The lack of logic, arithmetic and frugality is concerning - i'd sincerely recommending ceasing peptide use those posting topics such as this

thats true i really didnt think about this i know ive been feeling alot better and healing up 50% or better faster with using this stuff its pretty amazing shit how come the fda wouldnt approve this stuff? lol oh well more for the rest of us i guess their loss is our gain :)

they're actually research peptide use for a variety of uses. I believe sometime in the future we'll have some peptides prescribed for some medical use.

Back