Ipamorelin 3 months course

theclaw2012

Hi everyone im after some expert advice again, I purchased what I was told was a 3 month supply of Ipamorelin, this consisted of 9 x 2MG ipam and 2 10 ml Bac water. Now I have mixed 1 ipam veil with 2ml 2 x insulin syringes of bac and have been taking 100mcg at the 10 mark on the insulin syringe 3 times a day.

Now the thing is the veil of ipam has nearly gone and I only started using it Sunday. Was I told incorrectly about how many I needed or am I doing something wrong.

As last time any help would be massively appreciated.

First time on peptides, sleep has improved, get very tired at times and a strange feeling in my head not pain just a cotton wool type feeling its hard to explain. And bloating after I inject. But overall a good feeling.

Cheers.

40 year old male.

Each vial should last you just about 1 week. 6 days and 2 injections to be exact so I am not sure how 9 vials is a 3 month supply.
I haven't tried Ipamorelin but I have used other GHRP's as part of a stack. At one point they made me so drowsy I almost dropped the mid day injection but after around 3 weeks or so I adapted to it.

Back