Iranian test real/fake

You must be new to the game. Amps are faked a lot.

fairly new, I guess, still have a lot to learn. Ive never done research on ampules, so it was more of a statement. I didn't know there was such a high prevalence of faked ampules. Thank you for informing me of that.

Just got this new batch of aburaihan test i ain't used this brand for about 5 years the packaging looks purple just wanted to get a second opinion on it just before i start pinning legit or not ?????View attachment 550546View attachment 550547View attachment 550548View attachment 550549

You could sacrifice an amp, and put it in the freezer to see if it crashes, would need to be a deep freeze though -30+, if it does, you will be able to see how much testosterone crystals are in the mix.

How about we start from now on, from those who say they are legit, provide proof, for those who say they are fake, then they can provide proof as well. Because it's very easy for someone to be lazy and just write 1 words, legit and fake, and may or not know from a hole in the ground as to what they are talking about.

Why would you buy Iranian test? Just order domestic

who knows if your test is real or not, your guess is good as mine

Back